Got one of Bill Spencer's March allocations...already 3400 and a TPW of Apr12. Delivery early May! ITS HAPPENING!
That's awesome, and the beauty with the early TPWs because they can change day-by-day. It doesn't really mean anything until you hit 3400.

Reactions: Psyclist
It appears Spencer only got one new allocation for April. Maybe Andrew can confirm for the forum.

Clearly not much movement for anybody here who is on the Spencer wait list. Hope the other large dealers like Cullen and WN did better. For those of us on wait lists with the various dealers it is looking increasingly likely our cars will be 2022's since 2021MY production is currently scheduled to end around mid-July. Hopefully there will not be a long summer shut down and 2022 MY production gets going in August.

Hello all and thank you for everyone's insight and keeping my insanity in check. I'm hoping someone could help me understand just a little bit further.

Based upon production numbers from last year, this year should be similar in production units. With regards to allocations, what would be people's best feelings or intuition for the last month dealers may see allocations for a 21my car. If the end will be mid July, could it still be possible that dealers will see some available in April, may or June? Thanks everyone I appreciate the insight
Rob

Hello all and thank you for everyone's insight and keeping my insanity in check. I'm hoping someone could help me understand just a little bit further.

Based upon production numbers from last year, this year should be similar in production units. With regards to allocations, what would be people's best feelings or intuition for the last month dealers may see allocations for a 21my car. If the end will be mid July, could it still be possible that dealers will see some available in April, may or June? Thanks everyone I appreciate the insight
Rob
I think April was the last allocation for 2021

I don’t think so, may 6 is next allocation if there is a next allocation as 2021 might be done after April’s allocation
According to the 2021 calendars, there should be allocations tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 1.42.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 1.42.42 PM.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 43
According to the 2021 calendars, there should be allocations tomorrow.
Judging from the last several months they haven't really been giving any allocations out on the mid-month allocations, only the start of month allocations unfortunately... but the start of April allocations were sparse so maybe GM will throw a curveball, here's hoping...

Hi Fella's, I put my deposit down last week at Barry Cullen. I'm #42 on there list. I'm in no rush though, hopefully I see a 22 but who knows with all the craziness happening around the world these days. I also called Spencer's yesterday and would be #106 on there list. I also talked to Anderson's, I would be #12 on there list but they only receive 3-4 allocations a year and was told would probably end up with a 23 model year from them. Hears to the long wait. Cheers Steve

Hi Fella's, I put my deposit down last week at Barry Cullen. I'm #42 on there list. I'm in no rush though, hopefully I see a 22 but who knows with all the craziness happening around the world these days. I also called Spencer's yesterday and would be #106 on there list. I also talked to Anderson's, I would be #12 on there list but they only receive 3-4 allocations a year and was told would probably end up with a 23 model year from them. Hears to the long wait. Cheers Steve
And / or some backed out. I moved up by a ton via drop outs when I ordered.
And / or some backed out. I moved up by a ton via drop outs when I ordered.
I got on the waitlist in March with Spencer and I was #99. They told me at the time that they already have allocations for 43 so I was effectively #56.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.