Not trying to be argumentative but why is only 1 yellow mark an allocation day/month circled out of all the yellow days? I saw this calender but dont understand it
The first Thursday is when they get the allocations and they must be filled by the next Tuesday or they lose them. There is a video from Rick Conti (U.S. dealer) explaining it. You will have to search for it unfortunately.
Here is his Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJEMrx_AGF70Kvfa3wJzVhg

Reactions: OakvilleC8
It was mentioned by Corvette Action Center and confirmed by a large volume U.S. dealer.
It looks like they will build to the end of August as I suspected long ago.
Good thing I still have that (hidden) on my spreadsheet! lol

Murray, they will start building 2022's on September 6th. You should also hear this date soon.
I already have.
Have you heard that May and June allocations would only be retail stock? Seems odd to me with the high demand for the car that they would start allowing stock orders.

The Corvette Blogger website has confirmed BGA (Bowling Green Assembly) will be closed for a week next week due to another parts shortage (not semiconductors). Not great news for those of us waiting for a 2021 allocation. However, it does look like 2021 production will now continue until Aug 13.

Well that is a disappointment. Does anyone know what the other 2 big dealers received?
Don't expect too many more allocations as they have, so far, only extended the year by 3 weeks. They likely knew next weeks shutdown would happen which is one reason for the extension. The newer allocation periods are most likely just to fill in the last few spots.

Just curious if a dealer received 5 allocations last year, based on Murray's most amazing spread sheet, BG is on track to produce more 21's than 20's think a dealer will receive the same amount ? I appreciate everyone for their kindness and input in making this journey bearable.

Rob

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.