What are the big three dealers? I'm on the list with Barry Cullen in Guelph #42. I would assume they are one of the big three along with Spencer's. Who's the 3rd?
Brian Cullen in St Catharine's, Wilson Niblett in North York and Spencer in Coburg

No, he's not one of the big three. Did you ask them how many they expected?
I believe they thought 35 so being 42 on the list didn't seem to bad. That being said, I'm sure thats subject to change with the on going chip shortage,the rubber shortage and of course COVID 19. I'm sure know dealer really knows how many there going to get, it's a lot of speculation IMO. Hopefully next summer I would receive it. Also not sure how many on that list are ones for Z06's either.

I believe they thought 35 so being 42 on the list didn't seem to bad. That being said, I'm sure thats subject to change with the on going chip shortage,the rubber shortage and of course COVID 19. I'm sure know dealer really knows how many there going to get, it's a lot of speculation IMO. Hopefully next summer I would receive it. Also not sure how many on that list are ones for Z06's either.
Ya, very true. Not normal times for sure. GM had hoped to build 40K per year and they have only managed just over half that so far. However, Allocations are assigned by past sales, so dealers have some idea what to expect.

My dealer has a separate list for Z06's. You might want to check with yours to see if both Stingrays and Z06's are on the same list, if you're counting on your Stingray list shrinking due to Z06 allocations.

My dealer has a separate list for Z06's. You might want to check with yours to see if both Stingrays and Z06's are on the same list, if you're counting on your Stingray list shrinking due to Z06 allocations.
Not sure if they have separate list or not. Not a big deal, I'll patiently wait my turn as so many have. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Now on the list with Brian Cullen. Off the list with Barry Cullen. #215 at Brian Cullen but they have taken delivery or in the build schedule 99 cars already so I'm #116. Hopefully I make it to allocation next spring with a summer delivery.
Smart choice, if you where at the dealer today you must of seen my car there
F6742993-CF72-44C3-B3EC-74F55853A27C.jpeg

Smart choice, if you where at the dealer today you must of seen my car there View attachment 81180
Hi Denis,
I'm heading there late Saturday morning or early Saturday afternoon. Due to work thats the earliest I could get down there. Your car looks incredible. I'm pretty pumped about ordering and getting one of these cars. It'll be my first vette. I had GT350 and multiple Raptors but this will be my first vette. Congratulations on your new ride!! She's a beauty!!!

I’m assuming of the 21 model year. They’re expecting to get to 140ish on the list. Was told I’d have a car spring/early summer 22.
Tomorrow is allocation day! Or is it.....
Does anyone know if any of our big 3 Corvette dealers in Ontaio will get an allocation for 2021 or has the door closed for 2021 ordering?

My guess is that this allocation will either be big or bust... since we’re getting pretty much getting to end of production year & GM was light on the last allocation, I think they’ll either be giving out lots or hardly any, and we’ll just have to wait for the 22s...
I heard Cullen did well on last couple allocations.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.