I went high end with Fenylab. Three coats baked on. I have a friend with an auto shop that had a Fenylab instructor do it for me over three days at a 40% discount to retai.. No PPF. Got to draw the line somewhere.

Here is a link to a good description of the product although its not the shop I got it done at.

Congrats! What dealer are with if you don't mind sharing?
True North Chev in North Bay, about 500 km away one way.
That dealer was recommended to me by a local dealer (I'm in London, ON). The sales manager at the local dealer said to find a tiny dealer that has had Corvette allocations with few waiting. I called all around the province. True North had, in a normal year, 3 allocations. When I called in June 2020, I was #2 so the deposit was made. I was at the head of the line in Nov. 2020 and now the allocation came through (just in time to stay with Sebring Orange too which is cut-off at the end of April 2021).
My neighbour put his order in at the largest local dealer in Oct. 2019; his car arrived yesterday and is in his driveway.
So in the end, I will have waited about 6 months less than he did.

That dealer was recommended to me by a local dealer (I'm in London, ON). The sales manager at the local dealer said to find a tiny dealer that has had Corvette allocations with few waiting. I called all around the province. True North had, in a normal year, 3 allocations. When I called in June 2020, I was #2 so the deposit was made. I was at the head of the line in Nov. 2020 and now the allocation came through (just in time to stay with Sebring Orange too which is cut-off at the end of April 2021).
My neighbour put his order in at the largest local dealer in Oct. 2019; his car arrived yesterday and is in his driveway.
Haha, that's hilarious - I went with the same strategy and also have a deposit with them, think I was number 4 or 5 on their list last I checked. Thinking I may give them a ring...

Gotta love those small dealerships where you're a customer and not a number.

My brothers car is at event code 3000 with a TPW of May 10th
Did he get a March allocation? Because May 10th is really good. In the American corvette forum, must March allocations are built in June. I wonder if its faster for Canadian customers...

Attachments

• march_c8_fe142f956dfd2934daf71d07da53978cc31571d2.jpg
    march_c8_fe142f956dfd2934daf71d07da53978cc31571d2.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 24
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.