Not the greatest pictures but my new stuff arrived.. I ordered the stuff Monday, it arrived today. It's nice looking add ons. Hope it fits.
Spoiler, spillter, and winglets. So far I'm pleased with ACS.

Attachments

• 20181005_153542.jpg
    20181005_153542.jpg
    523.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 20181005_153516.jpg
    20181005_153516.jpg
    509 KB · Views: 36
That stuff looks great Rick. Very good shipping time as well. Seems like a great vendor. I’ve hear and read good things here and elsewhere so it is awesome to see it’s true.
Sure wish they did carbon fibre stuff. Would have saved me a bunch of $ and long waits.

It’s hard to see but are all your new pieces finished in carbon flash?

That stuff looks great Rick. Very good shipping time as well. Seems like a great vendor. I’ve hear and read good things here and elsewhere so it is awesome to see it’s true.
Sure wish they did carbon fibre stuff. Would have saved me a bunch of $ and long waits.

It’s hard to see but are all your new pieces finished in carbon flash?[/QUOTE

So far I have no complaints about them or their product. Great to work with on the phone as well.
Everything's Carbon Flash and matches my fachia and hood vent perfectly. Will be a little while before I install but it nice it all here and ready.

Wow nice. The back facia will have to come off to put your spoiler on but the splitter and canards are easy.

Ziggy will be pulling his back end off soon to install his stage 3 spoiler too so he will have some good tips on that.

Can’t wait to see it all installed Rick. Your car will look great 👍

I watched a couple vids on removing the facia and it looks fairly straight forward, they also included some pretty good instruction. Lots of screws to remove all easy to get at... they say should take,about 60 minutes to install. I'm in no rush so if it take 10 days on well. I'll be taking lots of pictures.

I watched a couple vids on removing the facia and it looks fairly straight forward, they also included some pretty good instruction. Lots of screws to remove all easy to get at... they say should take,about 60 minutes to install. I'm in no rush so if it take 10 days on well. I'll be taking lots of pictures.
If there's a "jobs" posting section here ...
I'm not too bad with my Supervisory Skills and Beer Processing capabilities
and can still have a hand available to help hold a part while "screwing it up"
(or should I say reinstalling the fasteners) :joyful:

Winter was early in October for Calgary so I covered my car up.
Well, Fall decided to show up and I can’t stand it .... I gotta Drive.
So I uncovered the LBR Ray today pulled her onto the driveway and discovered A RASH is spreading ... OMG …
I think she was parked to close to @ddgermann at either MITM or Cold Lake and caught something bound to be incurable 😳
45B0C3EA-BA02-40D2-B47B-89D8F8BD4E27.jpeg

… this is an awesome Kijiji find off a 2016 Z51 3LT in Abbotsford and am I ever grateful to @nascar03 for his kindness in helping me with this ...

Last edited:
Not the greatest pictures but my new stuff arrived.. I ordered the stuff Monday, it arrived today. It's nice looking add ons. Hope it fits.
Spoiler, spillter, and winglets. So far I'm pleased with ACS.

I got to see the parts in person and yes they are still on the floor,

but the vette is nice though

Yes...yes it does. I am "modding" mine this week to put it away for the winter :cool:

I'm not quite ready to put Ginger into hibernation yet. Still some decent forecasts and with me missing 39 summer days plus a shitty September weather month, I'm still trying to get my driving fix. Made a run to Drumheller and Wayne for supper Saturday. Was 20 degrees in Drum....Home by dark while temps were still decent.... Perfect. Hoping for more of the same this weekend... :cool:

I'm not quite ready to put Ginger into hibernation yet. Still some decent forecasts and with me missing 39 summer days plus a shitty September weather month, I'm still trying to get my driving fix. Made a run to Drumheller and Wayne for supper Saturday. Was 20 degrees in Drum....Home by dark while temps were still decent.... Perfect. Hoping for more of the same this weekend... :cool:
I'm planning to take this coming Saturday ... and drive ... might be to Red Deer for an online GM Accessory pick-up if they are open.

epilogue … ended up in Big Valley with a gang :thumbs: … Red Deer will be another day in a winter beater now ...

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
Part 1 of my 3 part project done. Spoiler went on fairly easily. You do have to remove a big chunk of the rear..
On to the splitter now.

Attachments

• 20181030_123817.jpg
    20181030_123817.jpg
    710.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 20181030_122107.jpg
    20181030_122107.jpg
    820.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 20181030_125944.jpg
    20181030_125944.jpg
    899.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 20181030_144300.jpg
    20181030_144300.jpg
    653 KB · Views: 25
  • 20181030_144247.jpg
    20181030_144247.jpg
    873.4 KB · Views: 26
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread