These are from NOWICKI. C7 Carbon Front Brake Duct Inserts
Their stuff is expensive and I do not know anyone with any of it. They have quite a few items but it seems none of these aftermarket carbon fiber places have all the things I'm after. The thing with CF parts is determining if you're actually getting carbon fibre or something that looks like it. The price doesn't always guarantee you are getting CF.

I am looking for the Black and carbon fibre look without overdoing it...which I almost have complete now. My Z has lots of carbon fibre inside and out some factory and some I've added. The rear spoiler swap and a few more things to CF I'm looking into now.

This place has lots too and the prices seem ok.
Corvette Rear Spoiler Wickers - Carbon Fiber - Katech : C7 Z06/Z07

So far I bought all the added carbon fibre to my 15 and 17Zs at APSIS. Again really pricey plasticky looking shiny stuff. But it fits really well...for me anyway. There are lots of guys on other "cough cough"..forums who have had serious run ins with this place.
APSIS-C7 Carbon Parts

These are already on
View attachment 14006

View attachment 14007

Rear brake scoops. These look great on the black. Likely look great against any color
View attachment 14008

I accidently have these spats on my 17 but you can get these spats that are wide all the way around and tie into the front of the side skirts nicely. Had those on the 15Z. The ones from NOWICK are practically double the price of APSIS so watch out.
View attachment 14009

Next things going on:

The stage 3 aero winglets from GM that come in a bag with the new cars are painted plastic and look like crap on the carbon fibre splitter. Mine are not even on as they look cheap. I just left the little carbon fibre ends on that come on the factory splitter.
View attachment 14010

Exhaust tip surround:
View attachment 14011
View attachment 14012

You have been a bit busy..... nice look!

Reactions: ddgermann
Now this has me puzzled Derek. I tried on a pair of the “prototipo” model of this piloti shoe in a 10.5. At the Aston dealer this past summer. My normal shoe/boot/skate is 10. The 10.5 felt like it was going to come off. How can a full size bigger make sense? I didn’t try on a 10 as he didn’t have them in stock.

A buddy of mine had this same issue with piloti shoes. He gave up and bought a set of Sparco boots the same size as his regular fit and presto!!

These are weird fitting shoes but it could be my Neanderthal feet Mike. They were really tight width wise in the toe area and cramped the top of my feet. The 11s fit with no extra room. I actually could have went up another 1/2 size. Hope the damn things don’t get wet and shrink.

I actually did one of those DNA tests Michelle got me for Christmas and got the results yesterday. Apparently at least one of my ancestors was a Neanderthal who “romanced” a “modern” human. :Biggrin:
Driving Corvettes was likely not on his mind.

29981D0A-6F1E-4C3D-B242-5550F9BF32D7.jpeg

yep Dakota Digital looked at them I have a blue led colored interior light close for now
clean up dash and wiring for next year.. 90% all working.. if I do it all now I cant hide in garage next year

I am pumped to see your dash at MITM. Heck I am thrilled to see your car period. I have never had a chance to look closely at a C1 Corvette.
I know you described it as a 15 footer for looking at when you found it but suspect this car will be amazing in a short time.

I have only had my car for 4 weeks but here are my changes: I put on a set of seat belt stay clips, (I found that the top of the driver seat belt would occasionally slide half out at the top) installed front and rear splash guards, have an infotainment shelf, stainless rear muffler filler panel, cup 2 tires off and ss Zp's on and of course the ever so controversial door handles. Next will be to wrap part of the hood as in the attached.

Attachments

• ct thispeg.jpeg
    ct thispeg.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 40
These are weird fitting shoes but it could be my Neanderthal feet Mike. They were really tight width wise in the toe area and cramped the top of my feet. The 11s fit with no extra room. I actually could have went up another 1/2 size. Hope the damn things don’t get wet and shrink.

I actually did one of those DNA tests Michelle got me for Christmas and got the results yesterday. Apparently at least one of my ancestors was a Neanderthal who “romanced” a “modern” human. :Biggrin:
Driving Corvettes was likely not on his mind.

View attachment 14020

I don't know whether to be terribly scared or laugh my a$$ off..... :confused:

Think I'll laugh.... :rofl:

I like all of the carbon fiber add on's you have listed Derek. Don't forget about the full LED marker lamps from Show Stopper Accessories. These are a MUST in my opinion!

I just ordered them Ziggy. Got something a bit different. Painted in black with LEDs behind. Lets see how these look and work.

upload_2018-1-26_19-58-17.png

Also ordered...

Hood scoop.jpg

Carbon Canards.jpg

Carbon Spoiler.jpg

Front Carbon Brake inlets.jpg

And some other stuff... A master blaster and foam gun. B

Black car...you know always washing it. :Cryin: :thumbs: :Cheers2: :Biggrin:

Ok time for an update on this post.
After 6 (yes 6) months of waiting and demanding my money back West Coast Corvette decided to ship me my stuff. And almost all of it was the right stuff. Yay
The carbon fibre “Stingray” hood vent would not fit no matter how much I wished it would. Z06 one to replace it... “back ordered” for 6 weeks already.

Progress yesterday:

Side vents front
F422F54C-EE7D-42DE-83CD-1E414B0FC20B.jpeg

23562E0C-7DCC-4B9C-BE5E-94C62752F1FD.jpeg
AD345238-7C0D-4F4A-ACC9-29455D6C4ABF.jpeg
8C4BD313-1933-4B32-9B10-F89D6E7CF7F9.jpeg

Front nostrils
A61BE4BE-0F89-45DB-AFCA-36312973115E.jpeg

079D3707-B626-41D6-904A-3C22116DA184.jpeg

Front splitter Canards
1037270F-825F-47E8-93C1-EB8B2B786141.jpeg
2A667FCC-FC36-4969-9FA4-0E41A38F64BF.jpegC78FECB9-DDFB-453C-8FB5-7C7A6AB1C0EB.jpeg

Blacked out marker lights. Very pleased with these. They are not OEM and custom painted in black to match the car. Full length LED that shows up well.
53F8AD21-C2E2-4582-B6AE-C85B1FF59AFA.jpeg
D1BF99CB-86B7-4835-8BB3-694237DF7354.jpeg

@wind restrictor with Jake Logo lit in red.
Got the mounting brackets in yesterday and now waiting for the 3M to cure. No holes and really good instructions. All the power options available with a dimmer and remote control. Shipped from Texas in a week or 2 This is a good company.
EAB8C82F-CC7B-4D36-BAE9-4C54AD8089F1.jpeg
508D9A0D-1D2F-412D-B228-EE4DC26CD1E4.jpeg

Cold air intake
CA79FAE8-413C-462D-9BE0-795CC6BCDFD5.jpeg

Left to go: install set for Monday. Rear spoiler stage 3 full carbon fibre with Center wicker.
9C25CADF-459C-4F63-8531-5387CA586C17.jpeg
E3564CEF-2539-4ACD-A9A7-2FED9F5E7EE0.jpeg

Still on the way: Not from West Coast Corvette.
4 carbon fibre rear vents
Corvette crossed flags emblems exposed carbon fibre front and rear.
Carbon fibre exhaust bezel
Hood vent!!!! Actually yes one from WCC and one from somewhere else. The race is on.
Exposed carbon fibre roof panel.
Black wheel lug nuts.
Carbon fibre wheel Center caps
Jake valve caps for the tires.
New pine tree air freshener carbon fibre (ok kidding).

Had 2/3s of the fleet in yesterday. The Hummer needs a service and a few odds and ends fixed up.
CFDB1DB4-3CFA-4ADE-8890-88FDC7917891.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok time for an update on this post.
After 6 (yes 6) months of waiting and demanding my money back West Coast Corvette decided to ship me my stuff. And almost all of it was the right stuff. Yay
The carbon fibre “Stingray” hood vent would not fit no matter how much I wished it would. Z06 one to replace it... “back ordered” for 6 weeks already.

Progress yesterday:

Side vents front
View attachment 17873
View attachment 17874
View attachment 17875
View attachment 17877

Front nostrils
View attachment 17876
View attachment 17879

Front splitter Canards
View attachment 17882View attachment 17881View attachment 17880

Blacked out marker lights. Very pleased with these. They are not OEM and custom painted in black to match the car. Full length LED that shows up well.
View attachment 17884View attachment 17883

@wind restrictor with Jake Logo lit in red.
Got the mounting brackets in yesterday and now waiting for the 3M to cure. No holes and really good instructions. All the power options available with a dimmer and remote control. Shipped from Texas in a week or 2 This is a good company.
View attachment 17888View attachment 17889

Cold air intake
View attachment 17890

Left to go: install set for Monday. Rear spoiler stage 3 full carbon fibre with Center wicker.
View attachment 17885View attachment 17886

Still on the way: Not from West Coast Corvette.
4 carbon fibre rear vents
Corvette crossed flags emblems exposed carbon fibre front and rear.
Carbon fibre exhaust bezel
Hood vent!!!! Actually yes one from WCC and one from somewhere else. The race is on.
Exposed carbon fibre roof panel.
Black wheel lug nuts.
Carbon fibre wheel Center caps
Jake valve caps for the tires.
New pine tree air freshener carbon fibre (ok kidding).

Had 2/3s of the fleet in yesterday. The Hummer needs a service and a few odds and ends fixed up.
View attachment 17887
And a very merry Christmas to you !! Holy !! That’s quite the haul Derek.

• Haha
And a very merry Christmas to you !! Holy !! That’s quite the haul Derek.

Thanks Mike,
The car is starting to look the way I want. I'm a little; ok a lot annoyed with the delivery time on this stuff as I wanted it all done long before MITM and CL.
Next year... looking at some performance stuff. Depending on the status and awesomeness of the C8...:Biggrin:

@Paul C&

Here are the marker lights. Not cheap but high quality and perfect finish on the paint. They will paint to your exact factory Corvette body color which is selected in the checkout menu. Or you can leave them unpainted. You can also get the rear ones... which I forgot.

Would be a nice on your freshly renovated Z.
Oracle lights.
B2F81157-7007-4948-832D-738462DC4C48.jpeg

Reactions: turbozig
Thanks Mike,
The car is starting to look the way I want. I'm a little; ok a lot annoyed with the delivery time on this stuff as I wanted it all done long before MITM and CL.
Next year... looking at some performance stuff. Depending on the status and awesomeness of the C8...:Biggrin:
I’d like to black out my side marker lights as well. I think that looks pretty cool on a darker coloured car.

I’d like to black out my side marker lights as well. I think that look on a darker coloured car looks pretty cool.

Oracle likely has them for the C6 Mike. I first went with a tint on my factory ones but didn’t like it. Looked cheesy to me and a couple had a little wrinkle.

@MikeysZ06 and @Paul C&
They come in a smoked lens as well if you do not want to paint them.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
Oracle likely has them for the C6 Mike. I first went with a tint on my factory ones but didn’t like it. Looked cheesy to me and a couple had a little wrinkle.
I’m considering giving @SN-III s tint/expel a call inquiring. I’ve seen the work he did on both his and Freda’s cars and it’s quite impressive. I don’t really want to add tinted lexan type stuff if I don’t have to. Jmo

OMG Derek :Watching: … love those side markers :Wideyed: … absolutely LOVE THEM :Woot:
Equally impressive
(and I seem to remember you mentioning reflection before)
is our good friend enjoying two smokes at the same time :jawdrop:
(that Corvette is a real Bay Boy making fun of its owner …)
D1BF99CB-86B7-4835-8BB3-694237DF7354.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow … those side markers are pricey … and I'm not sure which one would look best
on my 2016 Long Beach Red … Wife's 2017 Sterling Blue is easy (it would likely be best looking with clear - tail lights too)
I see they do Long Beach Red for mine but I'm not sure if the
effect would match like black does on @ddgermann "black on black on black on black on black with carbon fibre" ...
Curious if the black ones would do it for me too … be like the black smudge under the eyes of a defensive lineman :Shifty:
… this might take some time to decide … :WillyNilly:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread