This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

What Extra Things Will You Be Doing TO Your C8?

GO FOR IT its $1495 CDN so you just saved $400!!!!!!!

Reactions: Gilles27
Yes, would be interested on how many like this color?

Awesome Gilles start a Thread on that !

The only colours you can order right now are:

Sebring Orange Tintcoat
Shadow Grey Metallic
Ceramic Matrix Grey Metallic
Black

Not a lot of variety.
Hopefully that changes by next month. If I had to change colours to get it I'd be a little upset. My second colour would probably be Orange since both my kids won't let me get SGM.

I'm thinking about adding STI at some point. STI is a dealer installed option and can be added at anytime. Its the black rocker cover extension stripes on the bottom of the doors. They are installed by 3M tape plus screws in the bottom. Not sure I'm licking the screwed part. If I want to remove them I'm left with screw holes on the bottom of the rockers. Does anyone know if the 3M is "good enough" without screwing?

I was thinking those as well but think i will do a carbon fiber wrap there

I was thinking those as well but think i will do a carbon fiber wrap there
I was thinking that too when I get the roof done. But I got a feeling wrap down there won't last too long. Wrap down there might get chewed up quickly with road grim and rocks... it could look fugly quick!

Reactions: Rruuff Day
I was thinking that when I get the roof done. But I got a feeling wrap down there won't last too long. Wrap down there might get chewed up quickly with road grim and rocks... it could look fugly quick!
At 650 could you not wrap that area once a year for like 5 years? Also would the rockers themselves not get chewed up ? As well maybe the Mtl guys might come up.with something once they get some measurements from the C8s they have coming in ??

Last edited:
the C7 had a front plate holder (that wasnt a plate holder) that had the stingray name on it. I just modified my plate onto that. (after being stopped by the police a few times without one) The actual plate holder for the C7 was awful and actually wrapped up o to the colored facial panel.

first thing I did to my C7 was add a performance tune. pretty sure that will be my first thing to my C8

Reactions: OttawaKev
Has anyone seen what the Rocker Extensions look like ? Also any word yet in the mill about the C Flash Ground effects package and what it will cost or consist of ?

Cheers,
Kevin
There are pics on the STI extensions in another thread. They are a textured black plastic that match the look of the Z51 front splitter. The cost of the CF ground effects are on build & price... over 5g's dude. I'm waiting for ACS for all this stuff. You get a front spltter and the side skirts.

Reactions: OttawaKev