The orange will look great! I ordered the blade silver (blach 5 spoke wheels); but, really like the looks of the orange. I did not order the Z51 or FE4 pkg. as I do not plan on tracking it and the coil over springs on the C8 are an improvement apparently. I still may change to orange - quite a premium to order the orange - $1895.00 which sort of irks me.
GO FOR IT its $1495 CDN so you just saved $400!!!!!!! :smile1:

Reactions: Gilles27
GO FOR IT its $1495 CDN so you just saved $400!!!!!!! :smile1:
Yes - $1495.00 - front-lift was $1875.00. Too crazy a color for an old fart like me?? I ordered: GT2 seats, carbon fiber interior trim, front lift system with black interior.:WillyNilly::WillyNilly:

I was hoping the $1500 premium would make the orange colour more unique but seems that quite a few of us ordered it! We need to start a poll on what colours have been ordered

Gilles

We should also poll to see if the average age of new corvette owners has gotten younger, I'm 51 on my birth certificate :)

I was hoping the $1500 premium would make the orange colour more unique but seems that quite a few of us ordered it! We need to start a poll on what colours have been ordered

Gilles

We should also poll to see if the average age of new corvette owners has gotten younger, I'm 51 on my birth certificate :)
Yes, would be interested on how many like this color?

Gilles

Awesome Gilles start a Thread on that !

I've already posted it in another thread. I've got on pre-order the MRR 755s. They are $1499 USD in gloss black with shipping to Canada of $150 USD. The buyback is $500 USD and must be shipped back within two weeks of receiving the MRRs. If you want their carbon flash finish its an extra $50 USD per wheel. I like the design better than the stock wheels on the C8. That's why I didn't pay the upgrade $1295 CAD for the Q8Q Carbon Flash finish. I'd rather get the MRRs which look a lot nicer and with the buyback I'm gonna be around the same price as going Q8Q option.View attachment 34130
[/
I've already posted it in another thread. I've got on pre-order the MRR 755s. They are $1499 USD in gloss black with shipping to Canada of $150 USD. The buyback is $500 USD and must be shipped back within two weeks of receiving the MRRs. If you want their carbon flash finish its an extra $50 USD per wheel. I like the design better than the stock wheels on the C8. That's why I didn't pay the upgrade $1295 CAD for the Q8Q Carbon Flash finish. I'd rather get the MRRs which look a lot nicer and with the buyback I'm gonna be around the same price as going Q8Q option.View attachment 34130
Hi Sparro
I ordered same wheels as you from Carlos, wheel price is same but shipping in my case to Ottawa is $180us, a bit more then $150. I decided to keep my stock wheels and will put all season tires on them to drive in colder months.

The only colours you can order right now are:

Sebring Orange Tintcoat
Shadow Grey Metallic
Ceramic Matrix Grey Metallic
Black

Not a lot of variety.
Hopefully that changes by next month. If I had to change colours to get it I'd be a little upset. My second colour would probably be Orange since both my kids won't let me get SGM.

I'm thinking about adding STI at some point. STI is a dealer installed option and can be added at anytime. Its the black rocker cover extension stripes on the bottom of the doors. They are installed by 3M tape plus screws in the bottom. Not sure I'm licking the screwed part. If I want to remove them I'm left with screw holes on the bottom of the rockers. Does anyone know if the 3M is "good enough" without screwing?

I'm thinking about adding STI at some point. STI is a dealer installed option and can be added at anytime. Its the black rocker cover extension stripes on the bottom of the doors. They are installed by 3M tape plus screws in the bottom. Not sure I'm licking the screwed part. If I want to remove them I'm left with screw holes on the bottom of the rockers. Does anyone know if the 3M is "good enough" without screwing?
I was thinking those as well but think i will do a carbon fiber wrap there

I was thinking those as well but think i will do a carbon fiber wrap there
I was thinking that too when I get the roof done. But I got a feeling wrap down there won't last too long. Wrap down there might get chewed up quickly with road grim and rocks... it could look fugly quick!

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
I was thinking that when I get the roof done. But I got a feeling wrap down there won't last too long. Wrap down there might get chewed up quickly with road grim and rocks... it could look fugly quick!
At 650 could you not wrap that area once a year for like 5 years? Also would the rockers themselves not get chewed up ? As well maybe the Mtl guys might come up.with something once they get some measurements from the C8s they have coming in ??

Last edited:
powdercoat wheels Satin Metallic Grey
evo.PNG

Reactions: OttawaKev
Hey Folks,

Just checking out what extras you will be doing to your C8s.

For myself right out of the box the Skidplate I think. As well trying to figure out how to affix my front Lic. Plate in a cool way.

I just found out with some help from EJ there is a pocket in the front splitter. Gracias EJ

Cheers,

Kevin
the C7 had a front plate holder (that wasnt a plate holder) that had the stingray name on it. I just modified my plate onto that. (after being stopped by the police a few times without one) The actual plate holder for the C7 was awful and actually wrapped up o to the colored facial panel.

Has anyone seen what the Rocker Extensions look like ? Also any word yet in the mill about the C Flash Ground effects package and what it will cost or consist of ?

Cheers,
Kevin
There are pics on the STI extensions in another thread. They are a textured black plastic that match the look of the Z51 front splitter. The cost of the CF ground effects are on build & price... over 5g's dude. I'm waiting for ACS for all this stuff. You get a front spltter and the side skirts.

Reactions: OttawaKev
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.