There are pics on the STI extensions in another thread. They are a textured black plastic that match the look of the Z51 front splitter. The cost of the CF ground effects are on build & price... over 5g's dude. I'm waiting for ACS for all this stuff.
There is also a carbon flash ground effects to come..5K for carbon fiber NO THANKS hahahahah I am having trouble with the 1700 for the interior CFibre option ahahahahahha

I feel ACS is the way to go as well I saw a wicked video that one of the ACS guys put out with their mud/stone wheel guards lots more width to protect and in great Carbon Flash!

ACS Composites just emailed me a C8 parts survey. Looks like they are going to focus on the parts customer are most interested in first, which is a great idea. I know they have two on order so they won't be long designing and producing. I'm sure the survey is available through their website and anyone considering mods should take the time to fill it out. It's short, took less than 5 mins.

Anyone looking to get stuff from ACS... Please contact them. I just got this survey. Asking about the car, delivery time and what I want wish list from them ...
iOS Image - 401348942.png

ACS Composites just emailed me a C8 parts survey. Looks like they are going to focus on the parts customer are most interested in first, which is a great idea. I know they have two on order so they won't be long designing and producing. I'm sure the survey is available through their website and anyone considering mods should take the time to fill it out. It's short, took less than 5 mins.
how can I get a copy? i like to know what's out there....

Just got to it I bet they will put out some very nice mods

my link wouldn't allow me in a second time. I think the link may be user specific and a one per customer deal.

I did the survey this morning. Just saying when I click on the link in the email I was sent it now redirects me to the website. If the link you sent works for everyone that's what they should use.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.