Mar 21, 2023
VetteCoins
Looks like this is a cats ass for a phone holder for the C8’s. What do you think and what holders are you using?
The holder behind you seems useless. Plus pretty inconvenient being back there.
I’m also researching for a front mount camera that works via wifi with your phone so to see when you’re coming up to the curb when parking. Obviously for us that could only afford the 1LT. We don’t have a front camera. And my PDR doesn’t give live front view on screen to see the front curb. Don’t want to damage my splitter.
Here is a link to the phone holder. Has a good video too.

Reactions: Vettenut
Looks like this is a cats ass for a phone holder for the C8’s. What do you think and what holders are you using?
The holder behind you seems useless. Plus pretty inconvenient being back there.
I’m also researching for a front mount camera that works via wifi with your phone so to see when you’re coming up to the curb when parking. Obviously for us that could only afford the 1LT. We don’t have a front camera. And my PDR doesn’t give live front view on screen to see the front curb. Don’t want to damage my splitter.
Here is a link to the phone holder. Has a good video too.
Thats actually really nice ... but for me I just keep it in the car charger if im not listening to the radio then im on bluetooth

But awesome for the remote camera !

When im in the C8 its really all about me the car and the road I dont even wanna see my phone.....it haunts me enough when im out of the car :Banghead:

Thats actually really nice ... but for me I just keep it in the car charger if im not listening to the radio then im on bluetooth

But awesome for the remote camera !

When im in the C8 its really all about me the car and the road I dont even wanna see my phone.....it haunts me enough when im out of the car :Banghead:
Agreed. I’m the same way. But just want it like I said the the front mount camera.

Reactions: Vettenut
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.