Oct 29, 2014
montreal
VetteCoins
Car
2015 z51 on order
ToVetteFan, I sent you a PM. Can you please contact me. I know you ordered your stingray from the same dealer as I and just wanted to compare notes regarding the process. Thanks. Arnaldo.

Yes I did, ordered feb 2014 and received car December 23rd. A friend of mine ordered early April 2014 and got the call yesterday saying that they got his allocation but could not give him a z51 package like he ordered. Just want to know who else ordered from Lasalle and when....
Thanks.

My friend ordered april 2014 and got the call this week saying order is accepted, GM Lasalle said they won't be able to do the Z51 package....Ducst4, are you sure your order got accepted with the Z51 package ? When did you get the call?

I'm starting to feel the same way. This whole process is crazy. I've never experienced anything like it.

Agreed ! I am fed up with GM and the dealers I have dealt with, they really need to improve their integrity and increase the allocations. The main problem is a high demand car allows for some significantly poor business practices. In 2 years they wont be able to play these games cause demand will be reduced, then the customers will have the last laugh. I may just delay my purchase to enjoy that personal satisfaction. :driving:

Agreed ! I am fed up with GM and the dealers I have dealt with, they really need to improve their integrity and increase the allocations. The main problem is a high demand car allows for some significantly poor business practices. In 2 years they wont be able to play these games cause demand will be reduced, then the customers will have the last laugh. I may just delay my purchase to enjoy that personal satisfaction. :driving:

Every price increase takes more buyers out of the pool. So things should start getting better as far as supply goes...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.