Sep 10, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette HTC
Province
ON
The last consensus has gone out letting dealers know what their final allocations for the 2024 model year is today. Due to the fact that no cars were being built for Canada in February and March the bonus allocation has been sent out to Canadian dealers today and I have spoken to two of them this evening.
Here's the bottom line, currently I know of 26 allocations that will be available for you to build your own spec'd car next week. We have over 50,000 lurkers out there each month on this forum so if you have been considering a new Corvette Stingray, don't be shy and reach out to me. I will immediately connect you with a dealer that will take your specifications and information and order you a car immediately! These orders will be pushed though the system quickly as has been the case for the past month.
Avoid another price increase that will be coming by ordering your car now. If you have any question just send me a message or DM me and I will get right back to you.
Scott

Last edited:
The last consensus has gone out letting dealers know what their final allocations for the 2024 model year is today. Due to the fact that no cars were being built for Canada in February and March the bonus allocation has been sent out to Canadian dealers today and I have spoken to two of them this evening.
Here's the bottom line, currently I know of 26 allocations that will be available for you to build your own spec'd car next week. We have over 50,000 lurkers out there each month on this forum so if you have been considering a new Corvette Stingray, don't be shy and reach out to me. I will immediately connect you with a dealer that will take your specifications and information and order you a car immediately! These orders will be pushed though the system quickly as has been the case for the past month.
Avoid another price increase that will be coming by ordering your car now. If you have any question just send me a message or DM me and I will get right back to you.
Scott
Any word on the likelihood of 2025 price increases? Every thing except herpes seems to go up in price these days… :rolleyes:

Any word on the likelihood of 2025 price increases? Every thing except herpes seems to go up in price these days… :rolleyes:
You can count on at least one price increase to start the model year.