I just got on the list. I'm way down at #103. I'm thinking I'll probably get into the 2023 models b4 I get to the top. That's not so bad as I would imagine they will come up with some special things for the 70th anniversary model.
Welcome Bill.
What dealer are you with?

I just got on the list. I'm way down at #103. I'm thinking I'll probably get into the 2023 models b4 I get to the top. That's not so bad as I would imagine they will come up with some special things for the 70th anniversary model.
2023?! I hope to still be alive....

Reactions: pozi240
How can I track my order? asking in chat every time from Cherolate.com USA site or CA site?
Your dealer or the museum. The Corvette Concierge is just about useless.
Once you get an allocation (2000) your dealer will tell you to lock in your build configuration.
He should also tell you when you are at 3000. It moves pretty quickly at that stage. Less than a month from build day at 3000.
Again your dealer can tell you your status code.

Your dealer or the museum. The Corvette Concierge is just about useless.
Once you get an allocation (2000) your dealer will tell you to lock in your build configuration.
He should also tell you when you are at 3000. It moves pretty quickly at that stage. Less than a month from build day at 3000.
Again your dealer can tell you your status code.
For me, the museum and the spreadsheet @Murray20c8 maintains were the best sources of information. the museum was quick and responsive. Usually within the hour.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.