I put money down on an order Aug 27.

Got my allocation in mid September.

Got my TPW of November 22 this week.

I fully expect delays with the slowdown in production right now though.

I put money down on an order Aug 27.

Got my allocation in mid September.

Got my TPW of November 22 this week.

I fully expect delays with the slowdown in production right now though.
It won’t be long now! I remember the excitement. Enjoy!

#10 with Spencer now. Timing wise I prefer to get the car in March and miss the snow. I think I will get the call probably in January given the 4-5 allocations per month.

How long does it usually take to build and deliver your car after you get the call? If it’s about 8 weeks then I get the baby in time for spring 🔥😁

I think allocations will pick up and return to near normal. For Spencer that is around 8-10 a month. You could get yours this month, if not then Dec.
Not sure about that. Based on my check-in today with Spencer, they mentioned my spot includes the 4 allocations for this month (coming in this weekend). Either way with the 8 week delivery schedule it looks like a March delivery.

Your info is more current, but I still think their allocations will pick up a bit. They can't leave Canada's largest C8 seller out in the cold forever.
You would think so, and normally would be correct, but, Canada is getting the "cold shoulder" from BG/ GM to protect their biggest market, the US. I can fully appreciate that since we are a very very small market share for them... Like I said in another thread, I was 39 last month with Bill Spencer (now, based on this thread, I'm around 35), but, I was already told not to get my hopes up on 22 model afterall.... but, most likely a 23 model....... good times indeed. LOL

You would think so, and normally would be correct, but, Canada is getting the "cold shoulder" from BG/ GM to protect their biggest market, the US. I can fully appreciate that since we are a very very small market share for them... Like I said in another thread, I was 39 last month with Bill Spencer (now, based on this thread, I'm around 35), but, I was already told not to get my hopes up on 22 model afterall.... but, most likely a 23 model....... good times indeed. LOL
I think that Canada is 2nd biggest market for corvettes after USA

100% GM is putting low priority on Canadian orders. I received a September allocation & still weeks away from my TPW. I’ve been tracking September allocations on a US forum, and of the approx 50 orders, nearly all of them had Oct TPWs, the rest being early Nov & the majority of them have now been built. I was the only order with a 11/22 TPW & my build was the same as numerous others that had much earlier TPWs. I spoke with another member on this forum who also received a Sept allocation & he also received an 11/22 TPW.

I can’t think of any other reason other than it being a Canadian order as to why they’ve giving me such a far out TPW

• Agree
Reactions: pozi240
I wonder if mine advanced too?

My dealer is pretty bad about communicating these things, went through the same process when I bought my ZL1 from them, had to constantly follow up for updates.

On the flip side they have never done me wrong and have always been honest with me so they continue to get my business.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.