Whoa, you moved that quickly?! I think I started around 75-80ish in May and now I'm 60th.
That 109 included 45 or 46 still on the 2021 list, so technically, I was 63 or 64 for 2022. They only use one list at Spencer's, so, those 45 filled orders don't come off of the list until their car is delivered.

I'm #45 at the moment @pozi240 per Sean last week.

I'll be there both Monday and Tuesday as I've bought a Suburban from them as well
Nice. Those new Suburban s are nice, but man they've gotten expensive lately. Lol. (to be fair, I'm used to driving government spec ones in the military most of my career. Lol)

No updates on incoming orders or allocations?

I was at BS yesterday picking up my new Suburban and still at #45.
Andrew S emailed on Friday and said I was now number #43, so, I could have sworn you were either one in front of me or one behind.... ah well... I think ours may be on the same truck one day in the future anyway. LOL

Bill Spencer received 5 so you should be submitting. Congrats!
What do you figure their average has been (or possibly will be) per month ? Yes component shortage, transport shutdowns, factory shutdowns will impact the guesstimate, but my curiosity (and anxiety) would love to know that number. I am guessing probably around 10 a month. And can I also assume the average is about the same throughout the winter too ?

I’m sitting at #2 with Spencer, so have pretty high hopes for a call this morning… will post a follow up once I hear from Andrew

What do you figure their average has been (or possibly will be) per month ? Yes component shortage, transport shutdowns, factory shutdowns will impact the guesstimate, but my curiosity (and anxiety) would love to know that number. I am guessing probably around 10 a month. And can I also assume the average is about the same throughout the winter too ?
Your guess is pretty spot on prior to 2020/21, but going forward, I think they're back on track for a good numbers again. They may even surpass that for 2022. Provided BG doesn't get severe setbacks like this year. Fingers crossed

I haven't bought any cars from these dealers but to me Spencer's seem more open with information about allocations and where you are on their list than WN , Cullen, Finch.

A bonus is administrative fees are $250 when others are close a $1000

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.