My 2022 order went in early August in the first batch of 2022 MY orders. Just got a TPW of 09/20 so should get built next week if things go smoothly (Z51 Coupe with magnetic suspension). I see on the US forum that some September orders already have TPW's.

Reactions: pozi240
Just put the Hypersonic Special edition C8.R+ Mag ride control with Andrew Spencer. So excited to see it and drive....
Did you get an allocation? There is no guarantee you will get that option. We'll see if it goes to 2000. (Unless it already is, of course)

Reactions: arefin and pozi240
Did you get an allocation? There is no guarantee you will get that option. We'll see if it goes to 2000. (Unless it already is, of course)
I understood that the 1000 allocations for the IMSA GTLM editions were strickly on a "first come, first serve " basis only. Dealers could order them until they were gone. This was the info given on the GM site and from the Corvette blogger. I was actually surprised there was still a couple hundred left last week when watching Rick Conti.
If Andrew Spencer saw that there was still some left, I'm sure arefin will be getting one... Hopefully

Just to let you guys know dealerships are cancelling orders just got a call from Go north Surrey GM from Tony the sales manager telling me their returning my deposit from July 2020 because of “2022 shortages” I can’t believe I waited 15 months for nothing

Just to let you guys know dealerships are cancelling orders just got a call from Go north Surrey GM from Tony the sales manager telling me their returning my deposit from July 2020 because of “2022 shortages” I can’t believe I waited 15 months for nothing
That dealer is a scum bag for sure!
What do they think will happen? Do they think that dealers will be allowed to buy 2023's for stock or something? That's ridiculous! They should just get you a 2023!

Their screwing you buddy , what 22 shortages? Gm is on track to make more c8s this year than ever
So I called the corvette concierge and she said she will call the dealership and see what happened and see what they can do. I’ve been following the news and heard the same. My last convo with him was that I was next up and I should get a call soon. Then when I call today out of the blue he told me they were “instructed” by the GM to start giving deposits back. I don’t get it I’m just in shock to be honest I’ll update you guys on what happens but I’m supposed to hear back Saturday or Monday

For those who received September allocations, looks like these are moving through the system quickly! I’ve been keeping an eye on another forum tracking Sept orders & a lot of members are already reporting back TPWs for mid-October.

I heard back from Spencer’s earlier this week that my order went to 3000 & sent an email to the museum for shits last night to see if they may be able to give me a TPW & they came back with 11/22. A bit later than I was hoping for but I’m guessing it’s because it’s a Canadian order… will also be interesting if Spencer confirms the same date as well or if by some luck it moves to a closer date?

Either way happy to hear it’s moving along & hoping it comes here before the snow falls!

Reactions: pozi240 and CamsC8
For those who received September allocations, looks like these are moving through the system quickly! I’ve been keeping an eye on another forum tracking Sept orders & a lot of members are already reporting back TPWs for mid-October.

I heard back from Spencer’s earlier this week that my order went to 3000 & sent an email to the museum for shits last night to see if they may be able to give me a TPW & they came back with 11/22. A bit later than I was hoping for but I’m guessing it’s because it’s a Canadian order… will also be interesting if Spencer confirms the same date as well or if by some luck it moves to a closer date?

Either way happy to hear it’s moving along & hoping it comes here before the snow falls!
The Museum is never wrong, but remember the TPW is very fluid especially that further off it is. It has nothing to do with it being a Canadian order, but everything to do with the plants build efficiency and your place in line.

Reactions: pozi240
... And it's Amplify Orange!

... And it's Amplify Orange!
Awesome. GM moving fast.Thanks for the update 👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.