I got a notification from Spencer's that I'm now #7 (deposit was made December 2020), so getting pretty close, pretty confident I'll get an allocation next month.

I know the 2022 pricing isn't public yet, but does anyone know if the dealers have it?
Dealers will only typically get the exact option pricing a few days before the public gets it, so, most likely no, however, Andrew and the guys at Spencer's will be able to give a pretty darn close estimate of what it will be for sure.

That still have time to take her out before snow come. Awesome!
I was also lucky enough to get to the top of the order list with the first batch of 2022 allocations.

Does anybody know how Canadian cars are scheduled for production? Are they mixed in with US cars on the production line or are they built in batches of Canadian cars to simplify production given the differences in Canadian cars like daytime running lights, labelling, etc.

Reactions: pozi240
I was also lucky enough to get to the top of the order list with the first batch of 2022 allocations.

Does anybody know how Canadian cars are scheduled for production? Are they mixed in with US cars on the production line or are they built in batches of Canadian cars to simplify production given the differences in Canadian cars like daytime running lights, labelling, etc.
They all have DRLs now, including the US cars. (It's defeatable in the US models)They are mixed production, not really any differences in the US/CDN cars any more. It's a simple computer module (software) programming change.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.