Aug 10, 2019
VetteCoins
Car
G87 in transit
Province
ON
Hey folks, first and foremost I'd like to apologize to anyone who got their TPW's and builds delayed due to the virus that's affecting the whole world right now.

My brother and I were extremely lucky to have this car built before the factory shut down and shipped + delivered before the border closes. The vehicle is a 1LT, sebring orange paint, orange seatbelts, yellow calipers, sky cool grey seats and the performance exhaust. Feel free to check out this video of us taking delivery and driving it for the first time!

We'll be doing lots of mods to the vehicle and will be uploading extensive content surrounding this vehicle for months, if there's anything specific you want answered.. ask away!

Hey folks, first and foremost I'd like to apologize to anyone who got their TPW's and builds delayed due to the virus that's affecting the whole world right now.

My brother and I were extremely lucky to have this car built before the factory shut down and shipped + delivered before the border closes. The vehicle is a 1LT, sebring orange paint, orange seatbelts, yellow calipers, sky cool grey seats and the performance exhaust. Feel free to check out this video of us taking delivery and driving it for the first time!

We'll be doing lots of mods to the vehicle and will be uploading extensive content surrounding this vehicle for months, if there's anything specific you want answered.. ask away!

Congrats guys!

I have a 1LT HTC coming, how does the 1LT interior look, all I have seen is 3LT.

Reactions: nKuch
Nice ride. I ordered the same colour. Tried to buy a Vette last year at Stricklands. They didn't seem to interested in selling one. Glad you got yours before the world out down.

Nice!!!!!!

Reactions: nKuch
Nice ride. I ordered the same colour. Tried to buy a Vette last year at Stricklands. They didn't seem to interested in selling one. Glad you got yours before the world out down.
Stricklands were one of the few dealerships that only took deposits for the amount of allocations they had assigned to them. Very respectable.

Reactions: banjo and Sparro
Stricklands were one of the few dealerships that only took deposits for the amount of allocations they had assigned to them. Very respectable.
I was referring to a 2019 Vette that was in stock. After not hearing back from the salesman for over a week I bought a 2019 from someone else and a week later drove back to Stricklands and gave the salesman his card and said I didn't need it any more. I ordered a 2020 from another dealership. I pay cash for every car I buy. Always have. Never had a car loan or a lease in my life. And I just turned 67 and have bought many cars and a few exotics.

Last edited:
I was referring to a 2019 Vette that was in stock. After not hearing back from the salesman for over a week I bought a 2019 from someone else and a week later drove back to Stricklands and gave the salesman his card and said I didn't need it any more. I ordered a 2020 from another dealership. I pay cash for every car I buy. Always have. Never had a car loan or a lease in my life. And I just turned 67 and have bought many cars and a few exotics.
I tried to place my C8 order there as well, I went to the dealership. No one ever got back to me.

Reactions: kerry4
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread