Both posts work fine... or at least now they do. I assume those are vinyl decals that stick on to the existing badge?
No, they are replacements with 3M tape on the back

Corvette Logos.jpg

I ordered these carbon flash ones last month, they arrived quickly and seem to be exactly like factory. I'll install in the spring, I can't stand that little bit of chrome on a blacked out car! (somehow I got linked to them when I was searching from Amazon.ca and didn't realize I'd ordered from .com)

Amazon product ASIN B07Z3924VW
Amazon product ASIN B081D7FS65
Mine are carbon flash from the factory, I want to go darker yet.

Lol. Here is a pic I just took. Note vette looks weird without badging but I just removed my vynyl wrap as I'm prepping for new wrap to be installed in a couple of weeks.
When the rear lights are on at night and the turn signal goes on, does the rear light go off with the turn signal or is there another light that stays on while the turn signal light is on? Are there two different lights, one for the turn signal light and one for the rear light? Is the turn signal red or orange? I couldn't quite make it out. Thanks.

When the rear lights are on at night and the turn signal goes on, does the rear light go off with the turn signal or is there another light that stays on while the turn signal light is on? Are there two different lights, one for the turn signal light and one for the rear light? Is the turn signal red or orange? I couldn't quite make it out. Thanks.
I dont have a pic but the reverse light are actually hidden behind the vent and thus seperate from the main tail light.

Reactions: Dantanman
LED color: red (brake, turn signal), white (backup)

I dont have a pic but the reverse light are actually hidden behind the vent and thus seperate from the main tail light.
They look very very bright and pretty cool too!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200209-144209.png
    Screenshot_20200209-144209.png
    252 KB · Views: 19
  • chevrolet_corvette_c7_xb_led_tail_lights_reverse_lights.jpg
    chevrolet_corvette_c7_xb_led_tail_lights_reverse_lights.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: pumpkinodin8844
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.