Province
BC

Attachments

• LF464M-910x1155.jpg
    LF464M-910x1155.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 92
Reactions: ddgermann
Reactions: Dantanman
Have never seen them live on a Corvette Dan but guessing they are very similar to the Lambo lights. Lots of youtube vids if you haven't already been there. I'm pretty sure the Morimotos are sequential as well.
Thanks, yes they are similar to the Lambo and the videos I've seen look great! I also think they are a huge safety upgrade that the wife would insist on (wink wink)

Reactions: Rruuff Day
Thanks, yes they are similar to the Lambo and the videos I've seen look great! I also think they are a huge safety upgrade that the wife would insist on (wink wink)

I totally agree Dan. Studies have shown that upgrades to rear visibility lighting are reducing the statistic of rear end collision frequency and trauma related injury in Canada by 64.8%. That alone should justify the expenditure.

FYI.... Studies also show that 71.3% of statistics are often made up on the spot..... Just sayin'... :angelic:

I totally agree Dan. Studies have shown that upgrades to rear visibility lighting are reducing the statistic of rear end collision frequency and trauma related injury in Canada by 64.8%. That alone should justify the expenditure.

FYI.... Studies also show that 71.3% of statistics are often made up on the spot..... Just sayin'... :angelic:
Now that I have an "expert" opinion and statistics to back it up I am good to go! Thank you :)

I doubt they'll know the difference but I bet they can send anyone to a safety check with impunity.
Same deal, same guys that do the safety check, lights are DOT approved as well.and yes when they are bored...........Guy pulled me over for no hood on my Hemi GTX, couldn't find a law that says one is required so he had to back off. PS, speaking of hot rods, windshield wipers are mandatory but a windshield is not :)

I bet you saw the video of the install but if you didn't... Hopefully this one is ok to link.

I did, thanks, only takes 6 and a half minutes on youtube haha. This is why I will leave it to my bodyman! I will send him this link though, much easier than reading instructions and he is paid by the hour!

You won't do it yourself? Pretty simple and straight forward. There another video that shows more details. I'm wondering since I always hear the famous rumor as soon as you touch a car it voids the warranty?
No, I am having some other work done at the bodyshop so he can tackle it, that way if it breaks, he fixes it and they can void my tail light warrranty if they want to haha. I've already done 4 cat delete and a tune so my warranty is already questionable. I do have a friendly dealer that says it is not a problem though.

• Clever
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Lol. Here is a pic I just took. Note vette looks weird without badging but I just removed my vynyl wrap as I'm prepping for new wrap to be installed in a couple of weeks.
Looks great! I am actually removing my badging. Black car totally blacked out.

Attachments

• 20190706_093107.jpg
    20190706_093107.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 84
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.