That would be great! I'm hoping my Uncle knows where everyone is parking these days. Does anyone from that area know for sure where people go on the Thursday night meets?

Alright, It sounds like a group! I'll make my way over and pass it along to a few other owners that aren't on the forum to attend.

Just got out to Red Deer! Anyone make it to the meet? Not sure if I'll be able to get out there. A long, long day of travels and it looks like it's going to rain. :(
Let me know if anyone made it out. Also would love to see pictures.
I would have loved to meet up with every again!!!!!

Just got out to Red Deer! Anyone make it to the meet? Not sure if I'll be able to get out there. A long, long day of travels and it looks like it's going to rain. :(
Let me know if anyone made it out. Also would love to see pictures.
I would have loved to meet up with every again!!!!!

I guess Paul, Don and an Eric are there.

I was going to try make it too but had to work till 6pm and today was the last of paving out of my residential area...... still seen some fresh oil tracks at the end.

Brian

We did Riley. Too bad you couldn't make it this time. Not as many vehicles out this time because of the rain threat but was a very good selection from classics to drag demons!

Hey Riley, sorry you couldn't make it but understand the long drives and being worn out... night was good... was good to chat it up with Don and Paul.... been a busy summer and haven't had much time for trips or socializing. Paul was spot on... there was a great cross section of cars and trucks there... some classics for sure.... After spending too much time working, finally got out for a run today... down to Bass pro with my gal, ... came out and a sweet Atomic Orange C6 was parked beside me.... left him my card and a bump for CCF and an offer for coffee.... then west to Hwy 22 and up to Cremona for a look around before heading back north to Red Deer... Hwy 22 cruising when the Torch Red C7 appeared in my rear view... In and out for a few miles with him hugging me but not for long... he was in more of a hurry than we were and impressive as hell as he blew past... all in all a good day... weather was great... Off south on the 12th to South Dakota direction for my birthday week run... sheesh... the cruise itch is easy to scratch but it never goes away...

Eric

Hahaha. Sounds like a great cruise! Yah, quite disappointed to miss out on the show. Funny how you can be so close but so far!!!!
Not sure if I'll make it out to Alberta before the s*** flies so most likely next time will be Ponoka 2016!

Always next year. Don't even want to think about s*** yet... hahaha... On another note, If anyone has some cruise history in the South Dakota direction, would love to hear from you. Great roads, great sights, places to stay.... any feedback is appreciated. Keep in mind I'm about a 5 hour driving day person and have to be back to Alberta in a week.

Thx, Eric

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.