Dik

Regular
May 7, 2014
St. Albert
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Z51 Convertible
Hi.

Is anyone else following the not-so-behind-the-scenes drama at Red Bull? I have been caught up in this gong-show which surprises me because I typically steer clear of anything resembling gossip .... but for some reason I have ignored my own advice? :Confused5:

FWIW, I am not a RB fan nor do I particularly care for Max Verstappen, Hamilton, et all. Probably the only drivers I "like" are Russel and Norris. I monitor Lance Stroll to see if it is possible for him to fall any further. :p

As for the cars, I have always had a soft spot for McLaren mostly because I remember their cars racing at Edmonton Speedway Park in the CANAM series. Now I am patiently waiting for McLaren to win an F1 podium? I think they are getting really close to a few top three finishes perhaps in the last half of this season? And I can only wish they ran with Honda rather than the MB power unit. :confused:

Back to the Red Bull saga. I think if there was any real evidence to incriminate Christian Horner he would have been vaporized with 48 hours, and yet here he is, and pushing back!
Jos Verstappen should be banished from the RB paddock. Period. He can sit with the plebes (lol) in a VIP suite and sip champagne. Jos can stab Horner in the back from there, if anyone will even listen to that hypocrite.
Max isn't going anywhere unless he wants to kiss another championship away. And if Max did leave then Perez would likely be the next world champion.

Any other opinions on the topic?
:Cheers2:

• Agree
Reactions: 1st Vette and NED

Users who are viewing this thread