Rruuff Day

Staff member
Power User
Beta
Aug 30, 2014
VetteCoins
Well. Spring is here... Or so they say. March 24 in Pine Lake, Alberta and you'd never know it. March came in like a lion and it appears t's going out like one as well. Still seeing -10 nights and -5 days with no good weather on the horizon... This is the picture out my living room window today.... This is the snow we got on Thursday plus the inch or so we have got every day since then... Gonna be a late year for my yard to improve enough the get the Vette out of the garage...

PXL_20240325_013021952 (1).jpg

Well. Spring is here... Or so they say. March 24 in Pine Lake, Alberta and you'd never know it. March came in like a lion and it appears t's going out like one as well. Still seeing -10 nights and -5 days with no good weather on the horizon... This is the picture out my living room window today.... This is the snow we got on Thursday plus the inch or so we have got every day since then... Gonna be a late year for my yard to improve enough the get the Vette out of the garage...

View attachment 122189
I see you're getting ready for Easter. And you obviously listen to White Rabbit - or are those rabbit ears for the TV?