This was YEG yesterday morning....
087876D0-F7A1-4EDD-8728-1D3393B0D432.jpeg
4058B31E-2302-451A-9383-16D9C815A734.jpeg
2F7FB417-835B-45B1-BE3E-BA8E26E54058.jpeg

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Hit almost -9 here overnight... still only -6. That wet snow is now hard as concrete and hasn't even thought about melting yet... I feel your pain Cariboo... My 2 km of gravel will also take some time to dry... Glad I got out last weekend for a good run....

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
This mess was brewing from the early afternoon with light flurries, but really got serious around 3:30pm or so. By 4:08 my yard looked like this.

20190427_160821.jpg

A half hour later at 4:56 my yard looked like this:

Then we had to go to the Dojang for testing!

This is the main feeder out of my neighborhood.

This is Edmonton Trail right beside the Deuce. You can't even see the cars on the highway, but they are right there above the fenceline.

�

Last edited:
Looks like a normal rainy day at your house Mike. This is what it looked like at my house.

A half hour later we had 100km/h winds, pounding rain, and a bit of hail. Fifteen second long thunderclaps, lots of surrounding lightning. Luckily the hail was small and it was warm enough that it was fairly soft by the time it hit the ground. Still made some noise but no bouncing, and the only damage was to some trees and plants. Nothing to the cars or the house.

Looks like a normal rainy day at your house Mike. This is what it looked like at my house.
View attachment 28111

A half hour later we had 100km/h winds, pounding rain, and a bit of hail. Fifteen second long thunderclaps, lots of surrounding lightning. Luckily the hail was small and it was warm enough that it was fairly soft by the time it hit the ground. Still made some noise but no bouncing, and the only damage was to some trees and plants. Nothing to the cars or the house.
Yeah,that’s looking ugly.

• Agree
Reactions: LE BARON
Been a while since I posted a namesake Canadian weather pic so I'll include these I took while out coyote hunting around the farm with the ATV and the dogs a couple days ago... Nope. Didn't see any coyotes but we all had fun and it was a gorgeous day.

View attachment 34911

View attachment 34912
Looks like you are just a shadow of yourself these days RRUUFF

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread