Nov 30, 2019
Wyoming Ontario
VetteCoins
Province
ON
I’m going in tomorrow to place my order for my C8. I realize it will likely be for a 2021 but I was wondering if anyone had advice when working with the dealership and the salesperson. Are there any questions I should be asking or information they should be giving me. I’ve bought many cars but never a Corvette.

I’m going in tomorrow to place my order for my C8. I realize it will likely be for a 2021 but I was wondering if anyone had advice when working with the dealership and the salesperson. Are there any questions I should be asking or information they should be giving me. I’ve bought many cars but never a Corvette.
Definitely find out what their allocation is and what number in line you will be. Otherwise you will be wasting your time.

im in same boat as you . what colour ya thinking ?
Definitely find out what their allocation is and what number in line you will be. Otherwise you will be wasting your time.

They said they are getting 2 this year and they have 5 orders. I’ve also heard that people at other dealers are getting their order picked up and they are further down on the list. Just depends on options and such that you order. It doesn’t necessarily go in order.

They said they are getting 2 this year and they have 5 orders. I’ve also heard that people at other dealers are getting their order picked up and they are further down on the list. Just depends on options and such that you order. It doesn’t necessarily go in order.
The only constraint currently is the Convertible. You will be looking at a 2021 MY.

Do your GM build sheet at home. Think it over for a day and then do it again. Then take another day and do it again. Then when you are sure you have what you want take it the dealership and make more changes. Thats what I did. LOL.

Reactions: ABC
Do your GM build sheet at home. Think it over for a day and then do it again. Then take another day and do it again. Then when you are sure you have what you want take it the dealership and make more changes. Thats what I did. LOL.

Yup...I look at mine and change it about 5 times per day:p

• Haha
Reactions: kerry4
My options have always been the same it is just the color that has me tossing and turning at night but after seeing that dark grey paint job at Cullen beside the red and the orange on my mind is made up on the dark grey.Plus its the same color as my HD Roadking .

Reactions: kerry4
My options have always been the same it is just the color that has me tossing and turning at night but after seeing that dark grey paint job at Cullen beside the red and the orange on my mind is made up on the dark grey.Plus its the same color as my HD Roadking .
i was torn between red and orange but since red is the top colour choice I went with orange. I have a Harley Ultra Limited but it wont match. Although there is a wee bit of orange in the striping. Close enough. LOL.

Attachments

• IMG_7004.jpeg
    IMG_7004.jpeg
    386 KB · Views: 10
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.