Apr 4, 2024
VetteCoins
Province
QC
With most waitlist dried up, I’d buy new and get exactly what you want and it would less than this one.

At that price you can get 2LT with some options.

But you wouldn’t have right away so it depends how bad you want it for this summer.

Have to agree .... I think you may want at least a 2LT

Hi I’m looking to buy a white C8, this will be my first corvette I’m not an expert on this so I thought I would join this Forum and ask for advice and opinions on this one I saw, It seems to be the cheapest white one on the market.

Hi and welcome to the Forum, I see Denis above beat me to it, but a couple of months ago I listed this brand new car which was ordered with the 2LT package which the majority of people want. I have the dealers GM Order Details sheets for this car if you are interested. Priced at $104,649 to keep the luxury tax to an absolute minimum with the 2LT. Let me know.
Scott

Reactions: Bunny hop
Hi welcome to the forum. The car you listed at Georgetown Chev looks to have had 4 owners already according to the car fax / mileage seems a bit high for a 2023.
Ask for the build sheet so you can see what options are on it.
I have purchased 4 used vettes in my lifetime and always look for one that has the fewest miles and options I consider important. Generally speaking used cars with low miles with fetch more for resale, assuming the car has been properly maintained.
Car fax must be clean and as few owners as possible.
I have always purchased used vs new to save on the depreciation and taxes especially the new luxury tax on cars over 100k.
I recently bought a used 2021 HTC with 6,000 km and the options I wanted and saved around 12k vs buying new.

Hi I’m looking to buy a white C8, this will be my first corvette I’m not an expert on this so I thought I would join this Forum and ask for advice and opinions on this one I saw, It seems to be the cheapest white one on the market.

1LT at that price , just say no. Go to auto trader and you will find cheaper. Call Racine Chevrolet and ask Daniel Boucher. 450-359-5900. If you want new. They get them a lot quicker now than when I bought mine.