This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LSX intake comparision

Yup, what is the commission rate?

I am waiting for the FAST 102 test data from Ron to figure what to buy next

Test data will be awhile yet , but I will post it as soon as it is available.

Hummmmmmm commission eh

Hopefully Manny will get the new tech info from Ron@Vengeance with a comparison of the 90, 92 and new 102mm FAST soon.
He was supposed to be workiing on it over the weekend and we might get finalized soon, would be nice to see what the new
102LSXr will do for us.

Hey Manny does the stock 102LSXr fit under the cowl on a vette or do you still need the Spinmonsters
mod done to it on the back end?

Commission?? That's OK Greg, you can take the commissioned position, I'm on staff!!!

Well for me it really means one true thing... and if I read this right, there is almost 20 RWHP in the swap from an ls-6 to a FAST intake. Now there is potentially more if it's a Fast 102 over a 90 or 92??

GREAT article... thanks Greg

On thr C5's you do not need the mod. The C6 ones that I bring in already come with the mod . Now a modded C6 FAST will also work on a C5 .

I am hoping to talk to Ron tomorrow .

Thx
Manny@E.C.P

Here is some other information, food for thought on the differences in power and price, this was originally posted by
the porting master Tony Mamo @ AFR.

Last edited:

Yes, I think from going with a stock LS6 with TB, to a ported FAST92 with LS2 TB you would see 20+ rwhp when tuned in.
With a 90/90 Tony got 23rwhp, so maybe the 102 might come in with a few HP more, 5 maybe?
If everyone jumps on the new 102LSXr then there will be quite a few 90 and 92's being sold off soon, hopefully cheap.

just got an email from Ron@ Vengenace Racing. Looks like it will be end of the week before we have any resluts .I will post them up as soon as we have them .

Tghx
Manny@E.C.P

Here is the latest update from Ron@Vengeance on the new FAST102mm Cathedral Intake.

This is great info, we just need to know if the test was with a LS2 TB or the Nick W. 96mm, 40 rwhp is crazy!

Here is the latest update from Ron@Vengeance on the new FAST102mm Cathedral Intake.

This is great info, we just need to know if the test was with a LS2 TB or the Nick W. 96mm, 40 rwhp is crazy!

You beat me to it Greg. Very impersive indeed

Here is some more data, also made 8rwhp and 12rwtq! with a LS2 TB and porting......CRAZY, my next purchase!!!

What other mods did you have done on the car?
Also what intake did you have on before the FAST 102 unit?
How did the tuning on the car?

My local shop that installed my cam indicated (with dyno graphs to match) that 25 rwhp with a fast 90/90 was no issues whatsoever so its interesting you have such erroneous experiences
[mob][/mob]