Hi guys!!! I wanted to chime in for a second here and make a few comments about the LSXR testing...

Most importantly, Vengeance Racing does NOT tamper with dyno results. They are what they are good OR bad.

That being said, EVERY combo will respond differently to modifications. We have seen as little as 18rwhp from a FAST 92mm Intake up to 33rwhp on similar combos in the past. This C6 with the LSXR responded very well to the intake. More so than all of us expected. That doesnt change the fact that the results ARE LEGIT.

In regard to time frame it took to get some results there are a few things to mention...

Most importantly we are a small company. We have a 6 person staff (Including myself). We currently have THIRTY ONE vehicles in our shop. That being said our customers come first. I have to make sure their vehicles are built on time and up to our standards before I can do some free testing on new products. The next issue we have is that the original customer who offered up his vehicle for testing decided he wasn't ready to make the purchase if the intake performed well so he saw no interest in using his car as a test bed. This put us behind and we had to wait until we had another suitable candidate for testing.

All that being said guys, we have posted results on the LS3 and LS7 LSXR 102mm and neither of them were anywhere near as positive as the cathedral port intake results. Rest assured, we are here to sell parts, BUT we sell what works and what performs the absolute best!! That's how we built our reputation and we will continue this practice as long as we are in business!!!!!

Thanks Ron for coming on here to share your input. Not everyone is going to have a great experience with every single product out there. The important thing that if you were not impressed with a product, that's fine to let people know, but not to knock that product or the company, especially if other people are having a good experience with it. If something does not live up to it's claim, it will come out in the wash.

Lets keep the positive feeling of this forum going, eh!

Thanks Ron for dropping by and updating us, it would be great if you could post up any future dyno results you get here,
think there are quite a few of us that would be interested in that info and if to go with a 92 or 102 setup in the future.

E.C.P does a ton a business with Vengance Racing, Mike the owner and Ron Mowen are some of the most standup guys in the business and they always stand behind everything they do and say . We will be seeing alot more of Ron here as well as Chuck CoW of Corvettes' of Westchester . Chuck and I have been friends for a few years and he has always been there to help with any tuning issues .

Thx
[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.