This thread derailed long ago but I'm perfectly good with continuing a civil debate on the topic du jour. Especially as I'm not of an equine persuasion and not concerned about my next deworming medication. :)

However strongly caution and will strike off any links to clear anti-vax / conspiracy / super fringe sites. You know the ones that have articles about Reptile Queens, Zombie Sleepers exposed next to fake journo sounding global genocide claims. That stuff doesn't belong here and we will not proliferate it by way of links. Sorry, go take that to Facebook or 4/8chan or wherever they turn a blind eye. One and only warning.

Also broadly speaking think hard before posting *home based* / fringe site sourced stats like "I heard my uncle's friend got large balls after taking a shot" (oh Nicki Minaj bless you for that enlightened moment). Does it seem credible? Am I posting it because I heard it in my echo chamber / fave site? Sniff test it a little please and use common sense.

Will remove home based "I heard" conjecture too as we need to be careful about proliferating unsubstantiated info. A lot of this is classic anti-vax playbook material (has been around since before Covid with MMR, IPV and other kids vaccines).

Today's cool stat: 5.8 Billion doses administered globally as of Sept 15 since Dec 1.
Gee whiz Nik. If I had known before that it gave me big balls I would have double or triple dosed. LOL

There are those of us that are centrists on this issue. I am vaccinated (three times), but am against mandatory vaccinations and vaccine passports. However, it doesn't help those of us who attempt to make a reasoned argument, when certain elements start going on about infertility, and other unproven and frankly unresearched claims. I will admit though that since my last vaccination my cell phone reception seems to have gotten way better.

There are those of us that are centrists on this issue. I am vaccinated (three times), but am against mandatory vaccinations and vaccine passports. However, it doesn't help those of us who attempt to make a reasoned argument, when certain elements start going on about infertility, and other unproven and frankly unresearched claims. I will admit though that since my last vaccination my cell phone reception seems to have gotten way better.
Obviously due to the messenger part of the mRNA vax

Reactions: Spaz
Trust you are kidding AJ.

And yet another stat of the day: 16,000 VACANT RN positions in Ontario....

Last edited:
1631748866222.png

In light of all the overcrowded hospitals, the overworked nurses and doctors, the people desperately awaiting vital surgeries postponed due to jammed up hospitals, I offer to all of those who have refused to take the Covid 19 vaccine in any of it's forms, if you get sick...stay the hell home, do not go to a hospital, suffer in your misery, pray that you do not die, and do not use up a bed for someone who justly deserves one. You had your chance...and you blew it! Tough! I know this sounds cold...but a hard line is the only way to combat selfish ignorance.

They make a LOT more money off the living than they do the dead.
Who said the Experimental gene therapy will necessarily kill you. They’ve already proven the protein spike gets into every organ in your body abs can cause all kinds of s**t.
Remember the movie I am legend. I’ll sit here with my 🍿
In light of all the overcrowded hospitals, the overworked nurses and doctors, the people desperately awaiting vital surgeries postponed due to jammed up hospitals, I offer to all of those who have refused to take the Covid 19 vaccine in any of it's forms, if you get sick...stay the hell home, do not go to a hospital, suffer in your misery, pray that you do not die, and do not use up a bed for someone who justly deserves one. You had your chance...and you blew it! Tough! I know this sounds cold...but a hard line is the only way to combat selfish ignorance.
Just remember this when all you vaccinated folk start developing weird illnesses in the next couple years. Big pharma needs more people to treat.

Reactions: Keith Tedford
Who said the Experimental gene therapy will necessarily kill you. They’ve already proven the protein spike gets into every organ in your body abs can cause all kinds of s**t.
Remember the movie I am legend. I’ll sit here with my 🍿

Just remember this when all you vaccinated folk start developing weird illnesses in the next couple years. Big pharma needs more people to treat.
0B34D18A-F3D4-4356-A054-BDE411632890.jpeg

I’ll sit here with my 🍿
You gained a notch on the ladder SPAZ. I like popcorn to!
Did you know that the movie I Am Legend was for entertainment purposes?
At any rate you might be better off reading MAD magazine. Much more down to earth.
"The year is 1976—one year after a deadly plague sweeps the world, killing virtually all human beings. After their deaths, the world’s human beings rise from the grave and become vampires: sensitive to light, garlic, and mirrors, dormant during the day, and impervious to bullets."
I'm planting garlic next year. Hope I can survive the winter. S**t, I live almost kitty cat to a cemetery. I may not make it. Maybe the popcorn will save me.

Looking back to the OP's initial post, I think this is one thread that hasn't derailed
What? We have centrists here....lol...
On another note Al, which vaccine did you receive for your third shot as my cell phone reception has sucked since I got my second dose. I heard...(oops... sorry boss)... I mean.... unsubstantiated sources say that after the fifth dose you can receive cell phone calls even when you don't have your phone with you... :Biggrin:

Looking back to the OP's initial post, I think this is one thread that hasn't derailed

What? We have centrists here....lol...
On another note Al, which vaccine did you receive for your third shot as my cell phone reception has sucked since I got my second dose. I heard...(oops... sorry boss)... I mean.... unsubstantiated sources say that after the fifth dose you can receive cell phone calls even when you don't have your phone with you... :Biggrin:
I got my last Pfizer shot at the Source….

Just like this gong show I’m watching right no
I wonder why there isn’t a cure for TB it only killed about 1.5 million people last year.
Need to read up SPAZ. TB is curable. One of the problems is that some people do not, for whatever reason follow the full treatment regimen and then go about their lives spreading it around. Sound familiar? This has allowed TB to mutate, as CV-19 is doing only at a much faster rate than TB The mutations are now becoming antibiotic resistant and therefore harder to treat.

"Completing treatment is essential
After a few weeks, you won't be contagious and you might start to feel better. Don't stop taking your TB drugs — you must finish the full course of therapy and take the medications exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
Stopping treatment too soon or skipping doses can allow the bacteria that are still alive to become resistant to those drugs, leading to TB that is much more dangerous and difficult to treat.
A program called directly observed therapy (DOT) can help people stick to their treatment regimen. A health care worker gives you your medication so that you don't have to remember to take it on your own."

From the MAYO clinic website. I know it is not as sensational as the Speculator but at least it is factual. And no, just in case you were wondering, MAYO does not stand for a commercial enterprise that makes Mayonnaise. It is an actual and VERY reputable hospital.

You could say the same for smokers, drinkers, the obese...but thank you for telling people they cant use what theyve paid for. Overcrowded hospitals? Dont believe everything the media tells you. Btw, do some research on the percentage of people who die that are obese. Its ~85%. After that, research the age of people who are dying. After that, do some research on Dr Robert Malone. He was a part of the team that developed the mRNA technology ( he's vacinnated btw). Expand your views beyond the CBC and CNN

Last edited:
Reactions: henkz06 and Spaz
I'll start to listen to our leaders as soon as they ( Justina) close the borders, have legit lockdowns and start to wear masks themselves. He ( she?) is also using the "us against them" bulls!t to pit Canadians against each other. Im also not surprised that it only took a few minutes for Trump to be mentioned in this thread. God help us

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.