from WHO "In 2019, 87% of new TB cases occurred in the 30 high TB burden countries. Eight countries accounted for two thirds of the new TB cases: India, Indonesia, China, Philippines, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh and South Africa."

If the deaths were in North America....wait... they are not...oh yeah we are vaccinated...

Need to read up SPAZ. TB is curable. One of the problems is that some people do not, for whatever reason follow the full treatment regimen and then go about their lives spreading it around. Sound familiar? This has allowed TB to mutate, as CV-19 is doing only at a much faster rate than TB The mutations are now becoming antibiotic resistant and therefore harder to treat.

"Completing treatment is essential
After a few weeks, you won't be contagious and you might start to feel better. Don't stop taking your TB drugs — you must finish the full course of therapy and take the medications exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
Stopping treatment too soon or skipping doses can allow the bacteria that are still alive to become resistant to those drugs, leading to TB that is much more dangerous and difficult to treat.
A program called directly observed therapy (DOT) can help people stick to their treatment regimen. A health care worker gives you your medication so that you don't have to remember to take it on your own."

From the MAYO clinic website. I know it is not as sensational as the Speculator but at least it is factual. And no, just in case you were wondering, MAYO does not stand for a commercial enterprise that makes Mayonnaise. It is an actual and VERY reputable hospital.
Pretty Weird how they never masked and locked the world down, seeing how it is highly contagious and deadly TB is.

from WHO "In 2019, 87% of new TB cases occurred in the 30 high TB burden countries. Eight countries accounted for two thirds of the new TB cases: India, Indonesia, China, Philippines, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh and South Africa."

If the deaths were in North America....wait... they are not...oh yeah we are vaccinated...
Never locked down the world because we have a cure for it, and its predominating in 3rd world portions of countries where 90% is occurring. Terrible argument.
GEEZ SPAZ! You have really weird logic. We need to have a conversation over several beers.
Beers work for me! . I’ll grab a handful of serpentine belts and cruise out next summer, if we are allowed to leave our houses by then.

Attachments

• 24F4FF5F-3A2F-4373-95CD-CD395CC805DB.jpeg
    24F4FF5F-3A2F-4373-95CD-CD395CC805DB.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 7
Beers work for me! . I’ll grab a handful of serpentine belts and cruise out next summer, if we are allowed to leave our houses by then.
Mind you, this is not from the Speculator
From 2020

Verdict: False

While exact numbers of how many Amish have contracted the disease do not appear to be available, media reports show that Amish communities have seen instances of COVID-19.

Fact Check:
The post, dated Sept. 22, reads, “6 months later and the Amish are all still alive and Covid free. Their cure = No TV!” Some Facebook users pushed back on the claim in the comments, while others appeared to think it could be accurate.

While it’s unclear exactly how many Amish have contracted COVID-19, Steven Nolt, a senior scholar at the Young Center for Anabaptist and Pietist Studies at Elizabethtown College, told Check Your Fact that it is “absolutely not the case that the Amish have remained unaffected by COVID-19.” He noted in an email that “there have been COVID cases in many Amish communities and some deaths, though we don’t know how many because healthcare and public health officers collect information on race and gender, but not religion.”

“Nevertheless, letters in Amish publications make clear that COVID has been a reality in most Amish communities,” Nolt told Check Your Fact.

I think most people call it the flu
Obviously unless to put any facts on the table.

That TB being uncurbable is debunked.
The Amish not getting CV-19 is debunked

Maybe you had better start watching CBC, CTV, NBC, CBS and especially PBS rather than listening and reading speculation.
Unfortunately some people can not accept facts. and others can not reason when facts, not speculations, are put in front of them.

Last edited:
Obviously unless to put any facts on the table.

That TB being uncurbable is debunked.
The Amish not getting CV-19 is debunked

Maybe you had better start watching CBC, CTV, NBC, CBS and especially PBS rather than listening and reading speculation.
Unfortunately some people can not accept facts. and others can not reason when facts, not speculations, are put in front of them.
The problem I have is my reality doesn’t match what’s on TV. I’ve had covid and directly know about 15 people who have had it. Nothing more than a bad cold for some and zero symptoms for others. Some people in the same household positive snd other family members negative.
So I have a very different view from what the tv “Program”s are telling me.

Reactions: henkz06
The problem I have is my reality doesn’t match what’s on TV. I’ve had covid and directly know about 15 people who have had it. Nothing more than a bad cold for some and zero symptoms for others. Some people in the same household positive snd other family members negative.
So I have a very different view from what the tv “Program”s are telling me.
Just so happened that they had an interesting discussion on Covid deniers and protesters on CBC radio at noon my time.
There is a difference between CV deniers and CV passport protesters. One will not budge no matter what "facts" are put on the table. As was mentioned, they do not want to hear anything other than what they believe and will not accept any other than their being "right" Wondering if you would accept that TB is a curable disease and that the Amish do get CV??
As to the passport protesters, I have much more sympathy for them as they are exercising their right to protest what they consider as government overreach or over reaction. That is actually what many of our father's fought for in the '40's. How they protest can make for a contentious issue. I have no issue with them not wanting to get vaccinated and no issue with them not accepting passports. Unfortunately, for them, the majority of citizens have accepted vaccination as a preventive/protective measure and are just fine with with passports as proof of such. So while I will accept that not everyone wants or can have a vaccination they will have to go about their lives grocery shopping and whatever else is open to them and forego what is not open to them. They are not being denied any public services, not being starved or what ever. Something like wearing seat belts. There are cases where not having a seat belt could have prevented a death, where actually being ejected from the car "may" have saved their lives. You should be just a peeved off at seat belts as CV vaccines as well.
Interesting that you have had CV but still deny its existence. What can you say to people who are being hospitalized and saying that they didn't think it could be that bad - like life threating.
At any rate SPAZ you obviously want to be right and anything that is contrary to that is, to you, obviously flawed.
Glad to hear you survived you bout with the flu.
P.S. Your reality is well documented. Not everyone gets CV, not everyone shows symptoms (asymptomatic), not everyone has to go to the hospital, not everyone goes in to ICU, not everyone is intubated, not everyone dies. If that is well documented by many health facilities is that fake news?

Just so happened that they had an interesting discussion on Covid deniers and protesters on CBC radio at noon my time.
There is a difference between CV deniers and CV passport protesters. One will not budge no matter what "facts" are put on the table. As was mentioned, they do not want to hear anything other than what they believe and will not accept any other than their being "right" Wondering if you would accept that TB is a curable disease and that the Amish do get CV??
As to the passport protesters, I have much more sympathy for them as they are exercising their right to protest what they consider as government overreach or over reaction. That is actually what many of our father's fought for in the '40's. How they protest can make for a contentious issue. I have no issue with them not wanting to get vaccinated and no issue with them not accepting passports. Unfortunately, for them, the majority of citizens have accepted vaccination as a preventive/protective measure and are just fine with with passports as proof of such. So while I will accept that not everyone wants or can have a vaccination they will have to go about their lives grocery shopping and whatever else is open to them and forego what is not open to them. They are not being denied any public services, not being starved or what ever. Something like wearing seat belts. There are cases where not having a seat belt could have prevented a death, where actually being ejected from the car "may" have saved their lives. You should be just a peeved off at seat belts as CV vaccines as well.
Interesting that you have had CV but still deny its existence. What can you say to people who are being hospitalized and saying that they didn't think it could be that bad - like life threating.
At any rate SPAZ you obviously want to be right and anything that is contrary to that is, to you, obviously flawed.
Glad to hear you survived you bout with the flu.
P.S. Your reality is well documented. Not everyone gets CV, not everyone shows symptoms (asymptomatic), not everyone has to go to the hospital, not everyone goes in to ICU, not everyone is intubated, not everyone dies. If that is well documented by many health facilities is that fake news?
The fact is they weren’t treating people for covid. Instead they were sticking them on ventilator thus ensuring their death. They also got paid 30k when they put a person on a ventilator. You need to stop and see where your fact checking is coming from. Black listing doctors abs scientists with distinguished carriers because they don’t believe the naraitive is nonsense. It is also a bit odd when the director of the FDA abs her deputy suddenly resign after Pfizer gets fda approval.. Calling ivermectin a horse deworming drug seems to negatively cast a light on something that has been used for over 30 years safely on humans.
you can believe what you want I havent been convinced yet. Im not sure the angle here if it’s control or depopulation. But they’ve tossed science out the window at this point.

Save your breath, Le Baron. This Spaz guy is a wack job, unfortunately there are thousands out there just like them. These are the people now filling up the ER rooms around the country. Also unfortunately, our medical staff everywhere are obligated to look after them, by oath. Perhaps a user fee for causing unnecessary medical attention should be applied to these folks. Maybe pain in the pocketbook will jar them to reality?

Save your breath, Le Baron. This Spaz guy is a wack job, unfortunately there are thousands out there just like them. These are the people now filling up the ER rooms around the country. Also unfortunately, our medical staff everywhere are obligated to look after them, by oath. Perhaps a user fee for causing unnecessary medical attention should be applied to these folks. Maybe pain in the pocketbook will jar them to reality?
Unfortunately I will have to agree with you Vette.
Too bad
Maybe he should run for some govt position. Lord knows we have enough of them there.
I think that is another thread though.

Reactions: vintageracer
An FYI Fauci isn’t vaccinated. That should tell you something.
as for a user fee your on a slippery slope there. So what should we do with smokers, fat people and drinkers who knowingly poison themselves. Oh and how about motorcycle riders or if you were speeding in your car accident. No coverage.
All the vaccine injured. Nope. You’re on your own.
yeah it’s best you guys stop trying to convince me. It’s never happening. You can’t unmake soup, so get back to me in 3 years if your still around Ans see what you think then.

as for a user fee your on a slippery slope there. So what should we do with smokers, fat people and drinkers who knowingly poison themselves. Oh and how about motorcycle riders or if you were speeding in your car accident. No coverage.
yeah it’s best you guys stop trying to convince me. It’s never happening. You can’t unmake soup, so get back to me in 3 years if your still around Ans see what you think then.

Literally the first google result..... Granted deep state amazon queens may have photoshopped this or likely saline & invermectin mix in disguise right? So yes it does tell me something but definitely not about Fauci.

Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, receives the Moderna Inc. Covid-19 vaccine during an event at the NIH Clinical Center Masur Auditorium in Bethesda, Maryland, U.S., on Tuesday, Dec, 22, 2020

1631820822398.png

Rabbit hole runs deep.

Has Dr Fauci taken the Covid vaccine?​

In December 2020, the nation's top infectious diseases expert received the Moderna jab on live television.

OOPS! Must be fake news or the injection was probably just a placebo the get all us sheep to step up and get the vaccine. Remember, the "M" in mRNA is for messenger and they want to track all of us by sending the information to Bill Gates. Once enough people get vaccinated there will be no need for a passport. They'll just have to scan us like at the airport. You need to watch Minority Report with Tom Cruise SPAZ. You'll see what they are up to.

"However, the concept of microchips in such chemicals is rather far-fetched and lunacy. So in a nutshell, there are no microchips presently in the vaccine as it was determined by nearly 170 people in America who have received the vaccine"
Literally the first google result..... Granted deep state amazon queens may have photoshopped this or likely saline & invermectin mix in disguise right? So yes it does tell me something but definitely not about Fauci.

Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, receives the Moderna Inc. Covid-19 vaccine during an event at the NIH Clinical Center Masur Auditorium in Bethesda, Maryland, U.S., on Tuesday, Dec, 22, 2020

View attachment 86977

Rabbit hole runs deep.
You beat me to it Nik
Can you confirm if FOX news broadcast it. Otherwise it might be fake.

I am one of those anti Covid passport types. I am vaccinated and believe in the value of vaccinations and their benefits over the years to society. I do however, struggle with the idea that we create multiple tiers of citizens based on vaccination status. This will lead to nothing good. Yes we may slow the Rona down but over time we will have created such divisions in our community that there may be no way back. The conversations I am hearing, and to some extent witnessing here, are deviating from the vaccination question into questions of personal intelligence, lack of compassion, social virtue, in many cases some elitism. One jab you are ok, two jabs you are smart and responsible, three jabs you are a community hero, get multiple boosters we will dub thee Sir Knight, etc...

However, getting Covid and having naturally generated anti-bodies, gets no respect. Go figure...

I won't debate any of the information I've read here but what I don't understand is why the hell do I keep hearing that if you're not vaccinated you're a threat to someone else's health? Whether you are vaccinated or NOT you can still get Covid and pass it on to someone else. This passport crap and people panicing if they come into contact with an unvaccinated person is nuts. Common sense isn't common anymore.

I won't debate any of the information I've read here but what I don't understand is why the hell do I keep hearing that if you're not vaccinated you're a threat to someone else's health? Whether you are vaccinated or NOT you can still get Covid and pass it on to someone else. This passport crap and people panicing if they come into contact with an unvaccinated person is nuts. Common sense isn't common anymore.
Unvaccinated people are filling up hospitals thereby causing delay/cancellation of elective and non-elective surgeries which is contributing to the deterioration of the health of many people and the deaths of some. Got it now?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.