Bill, custom build that is the ticket. You could end up with a bathroom/bedroom combo, small kitchenette and a 10 car garage.:Biggrin: You know, the necessities in life.

I have a six car garage and it is not big enough. Everyone keeps dumping their junk in my garage. Have to look for the only car that is in there somewhere.

Good luck with your search.

This garage belonged to a race car builder. Hoist was there but family sold it. I will also need a major lawn mower with 2.5 acres all lawn. This spot is quite private, on a small dead end road with only 3 other homes.
Always wanted to build my own shop but that can be a bit of a headache as well.

Bill

Sounds like a great spot Bill. You're getting good advice too. Garages always need to be at least twice as big as you think you need. Good luck tomorrow. Oh yeah.... Go zero turn on the mower. I have 3.5 acres to mow and the 5 foot cut zero turn cuts it in half the time of a traditional ride on. Of course Brenda does the mowing here anyway so one of those push style reel mowers would free up more gas for the Vette...... hmmmmmm......:Smug:

Oh No! Well that sucks. Sounded pretty promising! Best of luck in your search!!!!! I know how frustrating it can be looking for a house. Been on the hunt for over a year now.

Certainly not opposed to building but lots are far and few between in our area. We need to stay fairly close to where we are because of our sons schooling. Being an only child I don't want to take him away from his friends, especially @ 13yrs old.
Ideally for me a couple of acres or so with a smaller home and then I can contruct a large 40X80 or 60X100 shop. I'm selling a century home that I have completely restored over the last 18yrs in town on a small lot.

Bill

Attachments

• Garden pics 002.JPG
    Garden pics 002.JPG
    276.7 KB · Views: 19
  • Garden pics 003.JPG
    Garden pics 003.JPG
    217.9 KB · Views: 19
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.