Mar 5, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Corvette
Province
ON
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but have been lurking here for a while.

I'm looking for a reputeable mechanic/shop to install Z51 shocks and sway bar kit to my 2019 C7 Stingray. I can supply the parts, but I'm also happy to buy from the installer/shop. I would do it myself but my home resides on a pretty big slope so raising the car safely is a challenge.

I reside in Vaughan, ON.

Cheers!

I'm looking for a reputeable mechanic/shop to install Z51 shocks and sway bar kit to my 2019 C7 Stingray. I can supply the parts, but I'm also happy to buy from the installer/shop. I would do it myself but my home resides on a pretty big slope so raising the car safely is a challenge.

I reside in Vaughan, ON.

Cheers!
Cambridge is an hour drive for you but Raceready garage specialize in Corvettes and have a stellar reputation. They specialize in engines but may do suspension as well. Worth a call to Dave or Nigel and ask if an hour drive works. Great name by the way. Obviously a guitar guy. :thumbs:

I reside in Vaughan, ON.

Cheers!

I reside in Vaughan, ON.

Cheers!
Try

Caledon Corvette Parts [email protected]

Reactions: 59Gibson

Users who are viewing this thread