This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hey Riley, Your lights Blow

The stock headlights on the C5's are terrible at best. I can leave the brights on and people don't flash me. I upgraded to the super bright Silvastars with no success as they previous owner seemed to have had the same idea as me. I am overdriving the lights at 110km/h so it's about time I changed to new ones....and that's with the brights on!

What do others think of the stock C5 lights?

I don't know how many people are against fixed lights on C5's but I thought I would give them a try. Not my car.

Attachments

• HL 1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 8
Not the same rational at all, people can play with their bump sticks all day if they want but if you want some real balls, you've got to add cubes.

WOOOOO!

Well I guess this is a good time to tell you it will take at least that long to have the snowbank in front of your shed to melt. of course i could be persuaded to move the snowbank so it melts faster. Then I get to play with th Bobcat.

T

So, the car is out and on the prowl. And I just found out the headlights have shipped! I imagine they should be here in a week or two. I can't wait! I'll post up when I get them!

Well, I have the new headlights in and they are awe-some! I can finally see driving down the road. However, they were not quite adjusted right the first time and I was blinding people. Whoops! The second adjustment left them too low and I figured I needed another 100 feet on low beams when on the highway. I adjusted them a third time with the help of SilverVette and I'll have to test them again when it gets dark out. I'll keep you peeps posted.

Here is a picture with the surrounds not completely adjusted. I am working on a fix (you don't want to know the red neck fix I used to see what they would look like in their final position. I'll get some better pics on Thursday and hopefully find a stock C5 to compare light output pics.

Lights mounted in the car:
[/IMG]

Shrouds in!

Thanks guys! As for the pony's, boy, I am wracking my head to think of when that could be. It's at least a few raises away. I would LOVE some more ponies though.

As for the lights, I got to flash my brights at some drunks J-walking across the street to tell them to hurry up. It was actually quite hilarious as I had my windows down and could hear the typical guy grumbling from the fellas and I think one of the girls must have looked at the lights because she let out a Wooo! HA! Drunks.

More pics to come of some night shots. I hope the headlights are set to the right height so I can leave them, and use them. Oh! Plus I still have to hook up the terminators, although they won't look quite right as I have to paint the cut off shields on the lights and don't really feel like doing that right now.