Apr 28, 2023
GTA
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Grand Sport M7
Province
ON
Hello Everyone,

Reading the American forums, kinda jealous of people casually talking to the National Corvette Museum and ordering fresh new window stickers and options list, shipped to them all laminated and ready to display. I dont understand why GM Canada or some entity here cannot do the same? Did anyone figure out where to provide the VIN and receive the original vehicle sticker? Do we need to submit a group request to GM of Canada to receive the same treatment ?

Worse case do you know of any shop that can take the faded/damaged old sticker and use a software/AI to reprint a brand new looking copy? Although Im still looking for the options list page as well like the Americans get from the Corvette Museum. Please let me know,

Last edited:
Hi Falcouver

What year is your vehicle?

My dealer printed off extra window sticker copies for me at the dealership when I was taking delivery of the car - mind you they were on 8 1/2 by 11 paper - I can laminate those to use for car shows and to keep one in the car. I also believe we cannot get export car window stickers reprinted by the NCM Store as they only have access to US Spec vehicles - I may be mistaken but that is what I was told.

Good luck!

Hello Everyone,

Reading the American forums, kinda jealous of people casually talking to the National Corvette Museum and ordering fresh new window stickers and options list, shipped to them all laminated and ready to display. I dont understand why GM Canada or some entity here cannot do the same? Did anyone figure out where to provide the VIN and receive the original vehicle sticker? Do we need to submit a group request to GM of Canada to receive the same treatment ?

Worse case do you know of any shop that can take the faded/damaged old sticker and use a software/AI to reprint a brand new looking copy? Although Im still looking for the options list page as well like the Americans get from the Corvette Museum. Please let me know,
Not sure if this is what your looking for but go to www.c8tracker.com select vehicles/get window sticker. Enter your vin and you will get PDF of your original factory window sticker.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Not sure if this is what your looking for but go to www.c8tracker.com select vehicles/get window sticker. Enter your vin and you will get PDF of your original factory window sticker.
Or go to the GM website that c8tracker uses.
cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2/vehicle/windowsticker?vin=EnterVinHere

From what I have seen is that my Dealer takes the window sticker and has it framed for the customer. I don't think they charge for it. It's a nice gift from the Sales Rep that sold you the car. I downloaded the sticker from C8 Tracker site so if I want I can have it printed on large format paper and frame it myself.

Reactions: Murray20c8
From what I have seen is that my Dealer takes the window sticker and has it framed for the customer. I don't think they charge for it. It's a nice gift from the Sales Rep that sold you the car. I downloaded the sticker from C8 Tracker site so if I want I can have it printed on large format paper and frame it myself.
Yup, or you can get Staples to do it for you. They can print any size and laminate it.

Hi Falcouver

What year is your vehicle?

My dealer printed off extra window sticker copies for me at the dealership when I was taking delivery of the car - mind you they were on 8 1/2 by 11 paper - I can laminate those to use for car shows and to keep one in the car. I also believe we cannot get export car window stickers reprinted by the NCM Store as they only have access to US Spec vehicles - I may be mistaken but that is what I was told.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot everyone for comments and links. All the links I see are for C8s I believe.

cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2/vehicle/windowsticker?vin=EnterVinHere - this link doesnt work.

Sorry if it was missed, I thought people see my model on my avatar here, it shows under the picture - 2019 C7 GS. Do you think I can just walk into my local Chevy dealer and ask them to re-print my original 2019 C7 window sticker? Did anyone have success in printing a C7 model sticker?

I asked the National Corvette Museum reprint my window sticker (because mine had some damage), Sent them a picture of it and they told me that they could not reproduce it. I found that kind of strange seeing I gave them all the information that they needed with a picture of the original and all they had to do was input the information into the new sticker. Something about currency conversion at the time and they didn't keep track of it.

Edit, You can get the build sheet from them though.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot everyone for comments and links. All the links I see are for C8s I believe.

cws.gm.com/vs-cws/vehshop/v2/vehicle/windowsticker?vin=EnterVinHere - this link doesnt work.

Sorry if it was missed, I thought people see my model on my avatar here, it shows under the picture - 2019 C7 GS. Do you think I can just walk into my local Chevy dealer and ask them to re-print my original 2019 C7 window sticker? Did anyone have success in printing a C7 model sticker?
The link works, but you are correct it's for C8's only.