Thanks guys!
81Wayne, I originally ordered the Pacific package. However, after waiting and waiting due to constraints, I changed my order to a Z51 with all the available Pacific package options, plus magnetic ride control and PDR. It's a 2LT package, Torch red with black interior.
I going to order an after market ground package and install it myself.

Thanks guys!
81Wayne, I originally ordered the Pacific package. However, after waiting and waiting due to constraints, I changed my order to a Z51 with all the available Pacific package options, plus magnetic ride control and PDR. It's a 2LT package, Torch red with black interior.
I going to order an after market ground package and install it myself.

Sweet sounds like an awesome combo. My proposed build, Z51, 2LT, A8, mag ride, front camera, personalized plate, switching back and forth between yellow (with black rims) or L/B (with Chrome rims) will install Z06 grill and steering wheel after, rear quarter Z06 air scoops, plus add some sort of ground effects package afterward. I hope my dealer gets the call to order within a few weeks.

Sweet sounds like an awesome combo. My proposed build, Z51, 2LT, A8, mag ride, front camera, personalized plate, switching back and forth between yellow (with black rims) or L/B (with Chrome rims) will install Z06 grill and steering wheel after, rear quarter Z06 air scoops, plus add some sort of ground effects package afterward. I hope my dealer gets the call to order within a few weeks.

Nice package as well. I was also considering the yellow with black rims.
Good Luck!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.