I have to say, my dealership , has given me great customer service, these last few months. My wife's Volt stalled/breakdown and she missed a days work. So she called the tow truck and brought the car, to the dealership, this during Christmas week. Car has no warranty left and my neighborhood garage is closed. So I called the dealership and asked them , if they can fix it, as soon as they get it. He says we are short on staff because of the holidays but we will try. I tell them , this is the only car we have in the winter!!! So they get the car by noon and a Christmas miracle , it is ready by 4 pm, same day. So I tell the wife, I cannot keep worrying about you travelling into Montreal and back at 5 in the morning, to get to work , so I decide she needs a new car. Call my salesman and he says I have what you are looking for. We trade the Volt and leave with a brand new Bolt. Another miracle because these in Quebec , are very rare and unfindable. Now I looked at my C8 contract , on the advice of a friend, and I see a charge on my contract of 599$ . Remember, I have had the car for more than a year. So I email my salesman and I ask about this , that I never wanted or ordered this service. He tells me I will look into it. Miracle again , he emails me and writes I will be reimbursed!!! So I went and picked up my 688$ check, on Saturday the 10th of Feb 2024. So I have to say I do recommend this dealership and ask for Daniel Boucher. GOD is good.