Thanks Eric ... You are looking out for us aren'tcha? Thanks :thumbs:
Freda and I went thru last Saturday night at about 11pm ... a bit dark to use for reference.
I did however take pics of a Saturday Morning (Aug 26th) at 7:00 am'ish for Peters Drive-In.
Here's what we should have in store for our meeting point everyone ... we meet at 8am to 8:30 I believe ...
It is a cool parking lot with the tables and all ... Freda's vette at Second Cup in the Pano-Pic
Oh yes ... mentioned to the Second Cup Girls that we are going to be there Sept 16, as they
will be open and should have great Coffee all ready for us. Shell V-Power just to the South
with a McD's too.
image1.JPG
image3b.JPG
image2b.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeysZ06
We also bought 40 name tag gizmos ... good for up to about 20 cars. These are pin on type and not sticky or clip on ...

Attachments

• iOS Image - 3885968786.jpg
    iOS Image - 3885968786.jpg
    514.8 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Baby Ray
Except don't bother bringing the good radios that require you to enter and actual frequency as you cannot seem to get the freq out of the ones that you only select "channels" even though they obviously operate on a frequency :)

You have the fancy ones.....

Ya, the ones with channels ------ I don't recommend buying the cheapest ones... as some of those take AA and they drain them fast. Try find the $60-90 pair ones on sale....

Now if you give one to Jeff he will tell jokes the whole trip...... well many of his jokes are funny. :)

B

I will bring my cheap radios. :Woohoo:Supposed to have a 25 mile range, but work best if you never loose sight of the car in front of you. They may go 3 miles in a vehicle on a calm day with a tail wind, sunny skies, dry roads and 121 kms hr. Just saying.

cutting back to 117 km hr gets you another 1/2 mile extra range

;)

Ya, the long range might be mountain peak to hill peak........ 1-3 miles is more realistic. Still decent to have as long as too much chatting from everyone doesn't ruin your drive... especially if your listening to music!

B

Reactions: ddgermann
I will bring my cheap radios. :Woohoo:Supposed to have a 25 mile range, but work best if you never loose sight of the car in front of you. They may go 3 miles in a vehicle on a calm day with a tail wind, sunny skies, dry roads and 121 kms hr. Just saying.

I just ordered a pair of Midland 22 channel 2 way radios, will be here on Tuesday.:)

Reactions: Baby Ray
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread