Some had WAY more FUN then others! Breaking in the NEW Car in Style! Marno & Donna Big Valley Sept 17, 2017
© Making OUT in Big Valley 9-17-2017.jpg

Just landed, All you from Alberta , here Ian a pic just went for walk. Gotta day I miss Alberta.
Hey Darren ... what's this :Woot: ... it's a picture like right from where near I live :Snaphappy: .... what's up?
(The photo is the ridge in Mountain Park / Douglasdale Estates and right near where I live)
We are like having a pasta Dinner tonight ... if you want to join ???

Hey Darren ... what's this :Woot: ... it's a picture like right from where near I live :Snaphappy: .... what's up?
(The photo is the ridge in Mountain Park / Douglasdale Estates and right near where I live)
That’s exactly where I am visiting my sister on mount
sorry just noticed the invite. Thanks but little tired. Maybe a quick catch on weekend will pm my number

Reactions: turbozig

sorry just noticed the invite. Thanks but little tired. Maybe a quick catch on weekend will pm my number

Great meeting up with you yesterday Darren. Thank you for taking a couple of hours away from your Family Visit to Calgary.
It was awesome of you to accept being picked up for a ride to enjoy a Coffee on the Starbucks Patio in Quarry Park, chat & learn quite a bit about one another.
Wrapping up with and a quick stop by the House to meet Freda and check out her "Realgon" 17 Ray and seeing its chameleon of blue, silver & white color.
We will surely contact you when we are next in the Hamilton / Niagara Area so that we can enjoy another round of coffee and for me to check out your 16 Ray Z51 3LT Vert.
CCF Friendship ...
Cheers! Spence

Last edited:
Just landed, All you from Alberta , here I am a pic just went for walk. Gotta day I miss Alberta.

... and a day later one more CCF meet & greet takes place ...
DSC_0034a.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures. Is my computer stuttering or did they repeat?

I just happened to see the "Band in a Box" and thought I have seen one of those before. Then I realized that the Canadian Pickers had gone to the Last Chance Saloon to see what they could buy. The guy would not sell them anything. Pretty neat things he had there.

Love the shots of Corvettes on the barge. Really cool.

Reactions: Baby Ray

I just happened to see the "Band in a Box" and thought I have seen one of those before. Then I realized that the Canadian Pickers had gone to the Last Chance Saloon to see what they could buy. The guy would not sell them anything. Pretty neat things he had there.

Yes i oops a couple of clicks. Sorry. I'll try to delete the duplicates. If not I'll delete my post and try again.

I think i fixed it. Please let me know. Thanks

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Heart-Breaking News on Calgary Global tonight with April Flooding
with thoughts and prayers for the Community of Wayne and all those affected in the Drumheller Area
The Last Chance Saloon - Rosedeer Hotel​
image2aaaa.jpeg
image1aaa.jpeg

a report of one of our photos from this very location this past September
IMG_0083.jpg

Very sad watching the news last night Spence. I couldn't make the Vette trip last September but Brenda and I visit both Wayne and East Coulee yearly for their music venues and sometimes just for a drive. The people in that valley are tough though and I'm confident they will clean up and get life back to normal soon.

Reactions: YFCvii
It's a bad spring for flooding for sure. Going to get worse these next few days as our temperatures go into the 20's. Hope everyone stays safe. We can replace things, we can't replace people.

Reactions: YFCvii and Pep
This place is awesome and was awesome accommodating Corvettes last September.
We had a lot of smiling Drivers & Navigators.
Agreed that most certainly these folks should recover and without question, worthy for us to revisit :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread