xviper

Casual User
Dec 20, 2014
ottawa
VetteCoins
Car
2014 C7 Z51
Well I went and picked it up yesterday and drove it to the shop, today it will be put away until spring, It was sunny, roads where dry, no snow anywhere so I decided to drive it.
Wow what a car, iam so impressed.

Last edited:
Hey! Great news! Glad you got to go out and start your car and give it a drive..... I think I'm on the countdown to mid/late April before I'll get a chance to get mine out.

Riley are you sure you'll be out that soon? I was in Saskatoon on Tuesday, do you guys have a snow clearing budget at all? Funny in Winnipeg backs lanes get plowed before front streets do, and I don't think a back lane in Saskatoon has seen a plow this winter?

I think everyone on this forum is chomping at the bit to get their cars out. Hopefully we will have a early spring and a long summer.:agree: Congrats on your new ride, good choice. Still wanting to know what is a viper:rofl:

Ouch!

Congrats! I wont have my car out till late April. Seems so far away still... :(

Oh wow. Now that's a kick in the tummy. :)

I used to get my (ex) C6 out pretty darn early due to the roads here are ploughed all winter. I cant drive into Edmonton but I can run some errands around my town. :D

Derail warning .... B.B. I have worked/visited Ft. McMurray many times over the years and man, Franklin Ave was rough on my truck! But that was back in 2010 and earlier .... I hope they made the road repairs for your car's sake.

Dick

Last edited:
Oh wow. Now that's a kick in the tummy. :)

I used to get my (ex) C6 out pretty darn early due to the roads here are ploughed all winter. I cant drive into Edmonton but I can run some errands around my town. :D

Derail warning .... B.B. I have worked/visited Ft. McMurray many times over the years and man, Franklin Ave was rough on my truck! But that was back in 2010 and earlier .... I hope they made the road repairs for your car's sake.

Dick

Franklin is fine. Our contruction goes on here steady as soon as the snow is gone around the city. Every spring we have a road issues scattered around from the winter. Its like someone stood above the city with a shotgun and took a long distance shot down and put in random craters. I didn't have any issues driving last summer, but now I've got it lowered all the way on stock bolts so we'll see how it is or if I'll have to raise it up a bit.

Riley are you sure you'll be out that soon? I was in Saskatoon on Tuesday, do you guys have a snow clearing budget at all? Funny in Winnipeg backs lanes get plowed before front streets do, and I don't think a back lane in Saskatoon has seen a plow this winter?

Snow clearing? Is that where all the citizens clear the snow off their driveways and push it onto the street then wonder why they get stuck? :rofl:
What is this back alley clearing you also speak of? That never happens here. Lucky just to have bus routes done.

Snow clearing? Is that where all the citizens clear the snow off their driveways and push it onto the street then wonder why they get stuck?
What is this back alley clearing you also speak of? That never happens here. Lucky just to have bus routes done.

Usually they just come down the back lane one lane wide, last week they went down twice and did a double wide path, we have it good here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.