This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Current BG production estimate

Reactions: DenisC8
Call your dealer have them do a GM Workbench inquiry. That email you received only confirms 1100.

Last edited:
Reactions: wrxninja
I have found GM chat line takes a few days to email you the status. I inquired on Monday and received an email last night saying my car was waiting to be shipped. Meanwhile, the dealer checked on Tuesday and the car had already been shipped. So GMs chat line is usually slow and seems to be out of date. Best to talk to your dealer who can check on latest current status on GM Workbench system.

670, it was built on Thursday. Should be in Ingersol ON now. Dealer will get it next week. Your car is probably on the same truck as mine. If it is on the same truck, your dealer should get it next week.
Oh... my SN is lower than you... ;-) Unfortunately, I don't think it is on the same truck since I am Still at 4B00. snif, snif.. Mine is a 2LT Z51 E.L.Blue, Natural interior, yellow caliper, not a common combo, just in case you where there at the drop off.
Keep me posted if you see it.

I understand when they get to Ingersol, ON, the cars are put on different trucks to go to the dealers. From Bowling Green KY to Ingersol, ON is about 10 1/2 hour drive by car so probably 1 1/2 day for a truck. According to Murray, the cars are usually reloaded onto another truck for delivery to the dealers on the same or next day. With Christmas and closed dealerships, there may be some delay. I’m still hoping to see my car at Spencers on Monday

Last edited:
Mine got to Ingersoll late on the Thursday and was in the dealership sometime on Friday. Yours might just get to Spencer's today.
And BG is in Kentucky not Tennessee

Spencers is closed today until Monday. So I hope it arrives on Monday latest
Good luck SM for Monday, I will know more on the January 4th, my salesman is at the concession for a couple of hours that day, he is supposed to check the status for me.

Attachments

• 20201230_104831.jpg
    835.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 20201230_104806.jpg
    625.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 20201230_104749.jpg
    849.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 20201230_104733.jpg
    968 KB · Views: 64
  • 20201230_104757.jpg
    678.7 KB · Views: 79
Canadiansteelman, did you receive your C8 HTC ? If yes, would you share pics
Yes it arrived at Spencers today! The new red mist metallic is very similar to “Candy Apple Red”. Beautiful colour!

Attachments

• D3B384FF-E782-4AAF-86D4-74C8D441C432.jpeg
    175.4 KB · Views: 72