Feb 12, 2024
VetteCoins
Car
2023 1lt stingray
Province
AB
Hi, everybody, I just won during Super Bowl. The kinsmen raffle for their Corvette. I currently drive a 2015 Camaro SS that I built up as a track car naturally. Aspirated with a cam we only have a single car garage. I'm looking at my options to keep it or?. This car cannot be sold in the States forum till 12000 kilometers after April dealer will work with me if someone wants it for 90k I could get it worked out cheers!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1707783480950.jpg
    FB_IMG_1707783480950.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
Keep it!!!!!!! At least for few K. I think you'll see a big difference!
Thanks, I'm looking at my options. Maybe I can upgrade with the dealer, but he I think only has 2024 allocations, Big step to get the track package on there. I really want the limited slip. Because I like to track my car's.
Recreationally of course, I think I've only tackedvmy car 6 times But with Mod's through JDP performance and Davenport. I managed to place six out of fifty seven sweethearts at a royal rally event at area twenty seven on the auto cross section so need it to be better in that regard lol .ehtssxryetyeIkIerfyna

Thanks, I'm looking at my options. Maybe I can upgrade with the dealer, but he I think only has 2024 allocations, Big step to get the track package on there. I really want the limited slip. Because I like to track my car's.
Recreationally of course, I think I've only tackedvmy car 6 times But with Mod's through JDP performance and Davenport. I managed to place six out of fifty seven sweethearts at a royal rally event at area twenty seven on the auto cross section so need it to be better in that regard lol .ehtssxryetyeIkIerfyna
It is limited slip, it's just not the e-dif. 1LT is designed for racing, but of course it should have the z51 option.
The Camaro can't get the power to the road like the C8 can, but yes, you've done a lot to the Camaro so it's a tough decision for sure.

Reactions: Bretts
It is limited slip, it's just not the e-dif. 1LT is designed for racing, but of course it should have the z51 option.
The Camaro can't get the power to the road like the C8 can, but yes, you've done a lot to the Camaro so it's a tough decision for sure.
Oh OKI A miss on my research that I didn't have the limit. Slip that's good news thanks 2023?

Oh OKI A miss on my research that I didn't have the limit. Slip that's good news thanks 2023?
All c8's to date. Mine is a 2020 2lt non z51, so no e-diff and I can assure you it is posi

Reactions: Bretts
Well, it wasn't for lack of want that. I was selling it but I have decided that I can make this work. I am so excited I couldn't sleep. I just keep looking at the internet and what I can do with this bad. Ass car.!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240214_081127_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240214_081127_YouTube.jpg
    374 KB · Views: 0
Given that multiple dealers have open allocations and advertise them here and elsewhere, I find that hard to believe that anyone is paying over.
the cars are way more expensive this year I looked at building my own and trading car directly into it. The dealer said I could drive the car. Bring it back and he would give me the same value.
Zero depreciation over this summer. But I think I will keep my track time to my manual.
Transmission car and this will be our highway cruisin Poker runs and rally's car so no need to build one as it would be a wash. Cheer up bro ;)

Reactions: Murray20c8