So my order got accepted by GM.... I have to check in in 3-4 weeks to get a TPW...

is that the way it works?
Pretty much exactly! 2000 to build week is about 6 weeks now that things are back to mostly normal production wise. And a TPW is usually received about 3 weeks from production week. Now a TPW could be assigned any time after 2000 it remains fluid until about 3 weeks from build day.

I got a call yesterday from Brian Cullen to come in and finalize my order. Went in on my lunch break, confirmed my build/options and signed the vehicle purchase agreement that matched my math with no hidden fees. Today I was texted my order number. I assume I am now status 1100.
Did he say you matched an allocation?

he said yes that they have an actual allocation, but would not disclose more than that.
It must be accepted by GM. He assigns the allocation and when GM accepts it you move to 2000. That is a for sure. So within the next couple of days you will move to 2000

SteelMan, can I have your SN please, I also got an update from my dealer today, my C8 coupe has sn: 607 and I am at status 4B00, probably they wait for a full batch to ship to Quebec.
If I understand Murray's table, my car has probably been build last Thursday, am I right Murray?

SteelMan, can I have your SN please, I also got an update from my dealer today, my C8 coupe has sn: 607 and I am at status 4B00, probably they wait for a full batch to ship to Quebec.
If I understand Murray's table, my car has probably been build last Thursday, am I right Murray?
Mine arrived in Ontario in about 2 weeks after reaching event 4B00 Bayed.

Mine arrived in Ontario in about 2 weeks after reaching event 4B00 Bayed.

Unfortunately, for me, this 2 weeks will not append since everything stop today and start only January 4 at B.G. assembly plan, here in Quebec, dealers will be close until January 11, I do not expect it before end of January, maybe a bit later.

Thanks Joey for sharing this.

Unfortunately, for me, this 2 weeks will not append since everything stop today and start only January 4 at B.G. assembly plan, here in Quebec, dealers will be close until January 11, I do not expect it before end of January, maybe a bit later.

Thanks Joey for sharing this.
Not too bad, I dont think you will be driving it in Janvier in Quebec.

670, it was built on Thursday. Should be in Ingersol ON now. Dealer will get it next week. Your car is probably on the same truck as mine. If it is on the same truck, your dealer should get it next week.

It must be accepted by GM. He assigns the allocation and when GM accepts it you move to 2000. That is a for sure. So within the next couple of days you will move to 2000
This is what GM replied

" I have gotten a response from our Order Desk:
We have located your order XXXXXX. At this time your order has been accepted by GM and will be placed in sequence for production. Presently we are unable to provide a Target Production Week however we do recommend you follow up with your dealership or Customer Care in 3-4 weeks for further details..

Thanks for your patience throughout!
Best Regards
Dominic
GM Customer Care "

Is this the process to go to Status 2000???

1138 > 1325 = 188
Still good progress!

1608734615353.png

This is what GM replied

" I have gotten a response from our Order Desk:
We have located your order XXXXXX. At this time your order has been accepted by GM and will be placed in sequence for production. Presently we are unable to provide a Target Production Week however we do recommend you follow up with your dealership or Customer Care in 3-4 weeks for further details..

Thanks for your patience throughout!
Best Regards
Dominic
GM Customer Care "

Is this the process to go to Status 2000???
how and where do you contact "GM order desk"?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.