I've never used fogging oil in my cars. I change the oil and filter, fill the tank full of gas with stabilizer then go for about a 10 mile run to get everything up to full temperature, park the car, hook up the charger and it sits until spring. I use lots of Bounce dryer sheets as they seem to keep the mice out of our cottage and the cars. Mothballs certainly don't work and they stink. Trust me on that one. Never had a problem yet. Fogging is probably a good idea as long as it doesn't hurt the catalytic converters.

Last edited:
I knew this day was coming...... rain later today (now) and tomorrow then a few flakes of snow, that will bring the salters out so....it's goodbye for another season. Enjoyed my Corvette time greatly this year, :driving: THANKS to all the people that make it special. :seeya:

Goodbye2-XL.jpg

I knew this day was coming...... rain later today (now) and tomorrow then a few flakes of snow, that will bring the salters out so....it's goodbye for another season. Enjoyed my Corvette time greatly this year, :driving: THANKS to all the people that make it special. :seeya:

Goodbye2-XL.jpg

Spring is only 4 months away! :D

That's a great looking cover Wayne. :coolgleam:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.