Just got a bit of snow here in T.O today :(...More on the way this week......Looks like the bad boy will be sleeping soon. Going to change the oil next weekend and get her ready for storage.

Just got a bit of snow here in T.O today :(...More on the way this week......Looks like the bad boy will be sleeping soon. Going to change the oil next weekend and get her ready for storage.

Probably best Peter. Much as we'd like a longer fall and late winter, it seems to have set in earlier this year.

Spring will be upon us b4 we know it.

C.

I'm uncertain even though it has snowed and it's bitter winter cold .The car has to go to the body shop for a little touch up ,oil change etc .The car has itchy tire syndrome and it is warm and sunny in Key West.

I'm uncertain even though it has snowed and it's bitter winter cold .The car has to go to the body shop for a little touch up ,oil change etc .The car has itchy tire syndrome and it is warm and sunny in Key West.
What are you waitin' for Steven? -- Nice warm winds down there. Perfect for driving the 'vette :D

C.

What I've never seen mentioned here is driving the car with the a/c on for half an hour before you put the car away for the winter. I try to remember that every year. Just to get the seals moisturized so they don't dry up sooner than they should. Just my opinion.
Al..

Tucked mine away for a long nap today and moved the snowblower into the garage................ Let the countdown begin! :Cryin:

storage1.jpg

storage2.jpg

Haha. That's why I pulled it out of the car. I figured if we get the kind of winter they're predicting, I may need that extra shot of juice. Forget blowing the snow towards the neighbor, I'll toss it across to the next community. :Biggrin:

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
C7....

Oil Change
Wash and wax.
Inflate tires to 32 PSI
Stored in garage... each tire on a 1 1/4 inch thick piece of Styrofoam insulation.
(tires will lose a little air...but the Styrofoam prevents the tires from mis-shaping...as they sink a bit into the Styrofoam in their original round shape.
Attach Battery tender
Install cover.
Dream about spring coming fast.

Well.... after wondering if the weather was going to oblige, I finally got my oil change Friday..... nice again today so a wash on the lawn and a 200 foot around the yard final cruise of the season ... goes up on her tire cushions and cover goes on tomorrow.
Will wax and detail this winter when I get bored ... Damn.... Winter always comes too soon.... :Ice:

soaped up

suds.jpg

Dried off

DSCN4968r.jpg

And finally... the last drive....(with a couple revs thrown in just because....)

Reactions: nascar03
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.