Thank you. I changed my order when Canadian pricing was announced because options were too costly. Cancelled Carbon Flash wheels, LT2 etc. Will get the wheels powder coated satin black. Now my order is an LT1 with Z51 only. Constraints on this for first 10 weeks but I hope to see it in 5 months.

Hey back Man.

Hope you get your shiny new C8!
There is quite a few here going for it. And a couple with some commitments from dealerships.
I’m waiting for at least the Z06 but I will never forget the day I saw my first C7 in 14. Wow... love
Thanks :) looking at the Seabring Orange LT3, Natural Dip,Z51,Magna,and some Carbon Fibre,

Reactions: ddgermann
Hey Folks

Hope everyone is well

I was wondering if there is any accessory prices anywhere?

Like the Carbon Fiber, Magna?

I am thinking of a Z51 Package mainly for the exhaust and the Ground Effects that are included.

As well the LT3 for the Leather/Suede Interior and GT2 Carbon Fiber Seats.

I am thinking of a final ALL-IN price of around 100K. As I will be rolling it into a mortgage that is up for renewal come next summer :) :)

Thoughts?

As this is my first ever NEW CAR buy and will likely be my last I would like the advice or Sr. Corvette owners on their thoughts.

I may take it on the track to learn how to drive my C8, but I will most likely go on club runs around here. From what I hear they can be a blast, and in a group of different car owners of different makes.

Cheers,

Kevin

I was wondering if there is any accessory prices anywhere?
cdn_1_c16f3d063b1b653073f50ba21d81f33b88dcadac.jpg
cdn_2_10b19867b30f36239d5b96386c66400944d194e5.jpg

I may take it on the track to learn how to drive my C8, but I will most likely go on club runs around here. From what I hear they can be a blast, and in a group of different car owners of different makes.

Cheers,

Kevin

Spring Mountain will probably continue with the discounted driving schools for new Corvette owners once cars start getting to customers. Keep an eye on their web site and attend one of the sessions there. Best $ you can spend on your new car. Corvette Owners School

Kevin? Was your Indy car ride at LVMS?
The Corvette experience is at Spring Mountain.
I've not done either. I think I'd enjoy the Nascar ride at LVMS though.

Hey Axe :)
Yes at LVMS I have done rides in both NASCAR and IndyCar and for myself I prefer the IndyCar as there is more a feel for the track and driving the car.

The two are totally different feels.

Cheers,

Kevin

Liz how did you get an order in my dealer could not get a price when we clicked on all the options I was thinking....ahhhh light just went on you can't order if you don't have an allotment....this is my next question are all the allotments out for Canada????

Oh and beauty build!

Kevin

Liz how did you get an order in my dealer could not get a price when we clicked on all the options I was thinking....ahhhh light just went on you can't order if you don't have an allotment....this is my next question are all the allotments out for Canada????

Oh and beauty build!

Kevin

Kevin,

Your dealership would have received its total allotment for "Phase 1" (of 2) of the 2020 model year in late July. If they didn't receive any, they're not getting any before, I would say, June. If they have, but you're waiting in line, you may still be waiting a while.

• Sorry
Reactions: OttawaKev
Kevin,

Your dealership would have received its total allotment for "Phase 1" (of 2) of the 2020 model year in late July. If they didn't receive any, they're not getting any before, I would say, June. If they have, but you're waiting in line, you may still be waiting a while.
Okay hummmmmmm …. Anyone know a dealership close to Ottawa that might have allotment #s available ???? Also here would be a secondary question is another allotment going to come out to dealers in Canada for the Spyder Version???

Cheers,

Kevin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.