Damn. You use to be able to order the MRC as an option. On my 1996 CE I believe? and my C5 and was available on my 2016. Ditto the performance exhaust, I guess eh? Might be forced into the Z51 or not - have to think about it and see what other CCF members suggest/say. Thank you for the info!!! :Cheers2:
In the US it looks like the P.E. & MRC can be separate options?? Just checked - maybe different for US?

I am thinking for me: 2LT ( 3LT makes no sense to me for $5500.00), not sure about Z51 as I will never track it; but, would like performance exhaust & MRC - I hope I can option these? The front lift suspension $1875.00 - I don't need it now; would I need it on a C8? I want the new "all season tires" so I can drive it longer into the fall - can you stay with these, if you order the Z51 pkg.?? I will call GM next week and get some answers.
JCWP you and I seem to think a like in regards to the 3LT interior price, and hopefully like in the C7 can order the performance exhaust as an option as well as Z51 spoiler. Like you I am not interested in the Z51 option as I don't plan on tracking the car. I wonder if you like the same Rye? lol

My sales guy told me $2,400 for MSRC
set him straight :hmmm:
cdn_1_c16f3d063b1b653073f50ba21d81f33b88dcadac.jpg
cdn_2_10b19867b30f36239d5b96386c66400944d194e5.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder what impact the GM Strike might have on delivery of the C8 - This is not good news.

Looks like the strike shouldn't pose an issue.

• Informative
Reactions: ddgermann
I don't think this is off topic bossman but I willleavr tht up to you...lol....

THIS JUST IN! Dropped in at my dealer this morning. They now have the order sheet for the C8. But no prices yet. They have a first allocation for customer order vehicles for March/April delivery of 7 units. They are all spoken for with deposit. They have a second allocation for 6 more customer order vehicles for late April/May delivery of 6 units. 3 of these have deposits and 3 are out there for deposit and orders to customer specs for anyone interested. They guarantee MSRP only and frown on the dealers that are tagging an extra 10k on the price. I came really close to pulling the plug but listened to my head instead of my groin and will still let this car hit the market for at least the first year. If anyone in Alberta is still looking and wants the name of my dealer and my salesman, please PM me and I will be happy to provide to serious buyers. Again. They have no prices yet but you can order what you want and be assured of MSRP. They also mentioned that there won't be any discounts below MSRP so if that's your condition, don't bother. If by chance anyone does pm me and buys from them, I would really like a ride.... lol...These likely won't be up for deposit long so act fast if this is your 2020 dream....
I agree with you Rruuff Day, as much as I like the styling of the 2020 and the improved interior, I would wait a year at least to hear what the owners have to say about their experience of owning the 2020.

Thanks for the INFO. Wondering if the Performance Exhaust and Z51 rear spoiler will be offered as a option ?

Cruzin,

For the 2020MY, you need to order Z51 to get the Z51 spoiler.

However, the High Wing Spoiler, LPO can be ordered with or without the Z51 package.

I am guessing, but a Z51 3lt vert wil be about 100,000.
I priced out best I could with CDN pricing for options - can't recall exactly; but, I believe I came up with $94K or so - includes interior carbon fiber trim, front lift, engine trim pkg., 2LT PKG. - red brake calipers. Convertible probably $100K - won't need engine trim pkg..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.