3. Shadow Grey Metallic
See latest updates here:

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Current colours available are:

1. Sebring Orange Tintcoat
  2. Black
  3. Shadow Grey Metallic
See latest updates here:

Now I am really concerned. My sales rep does not even know the true status. What's a guy to do. We assume that our dealerships are up to speed on all of this. Is the information really that opaque? How do they not know what the status is at any point in time. I am confused by all of this. I guess I will just wait and see what happens.

This may have been posted somewhere else here but anyhows... Lemme know and I will delete if so. Just released Sunday on the MEC forum. Appears the US is moving forward at a goodly pace...

Mid Engine Corvette News!
It's been a fantastic year for Corvette enthusiasts and all us here thank you for making the Mid Engine Corvette Forum the fastest growing website dedicated to the C8 Corvette! Here's the latest on Chevrolet's new Mid-Engine Corvette:​
Dealers received their December Concensus last week and they will be placing the second round of C8 orders later this week. The good news is that there are no constraints listed, not even partial ones!​

Just in case anyone is still not getting answers from their dealer on option prices, or for just for the members who would like to do a build-up on their very own dream car. Mucho thanks to the contributor of these. :thumbs:

Attachments

• 2020_CORVETTE_CNV_1LT_OPTIONS (2).pdf
    24 KB · Views: 79
  • 2020_CORVETTE_CPE_1LT_OPTIONS.pdf
    24.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 2020_CORVETTE_CNV_2LT_OPTIONS (2).pdf
    24.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 2020_CORVETTE_CPE_2LT_OPTIONS.pdf
    26.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 2020_CORVETTE_CNV_3LT_OPTIONS.pdf
    29 KB · Views: 28
  • 2020_CORVETTE_CPE_3LT_OPTIONS (1).pdf
    29.6 KB · Views: 46
Now I am really concerned. My sales rep does not even know the true status. What's a guy to do. We assume that our dealerships are up to speed on all of this. Is the information really that opaque? How do they not know what the status is at any point in time. I am confused by all of this. I guess I will just wait and see what happens.
during your wait on this one ... perhaps consider a
PM to @EJChevy ... if you have not already done so.
You might find it beneficial to know him for your next GM acquisition ...
just saying and the name on the Building is a real good one too.

I drive 300km to "my corvette place" here in alberta and
if possible, you are only half that time apart. It may be
a pretty nice and purposeful drive for your C8 oil changes too... when the time comes

during your wait on this one ... perhaps consider a
PM to @EJChevy ... if you have not already done so.
You might find it beneficial to know him for your next GM acquisition ...
just saying and the name on the Building is a real good one too.

I drive 300km to "my corvette place" here in alberta and
if possible, you are only half that time apart. It may be
a pretty nice and purposeful drive for your C8 oil changes too... when the time comes

I've had one customer come from 1,700 km away.

true-story-5b2789.jpg

Reactions: YFCvii
When I have had a question I have gone to EJ (Eric) for some clarity and great discussions. If I was closer I know he would have taken great care of me as a customer and it would have been a totally professional and informative process.

My guy here in Ottawa has been very good an patient as GM Canada was not as informed as the dealerships to the south of us.

EJ has as I have said, has been a great source of very reliable information.

Cheers,

Kevin

Thanks. Very excited but also tempering my expectations. Had a long chat with the sales manager last week. 70% of capacity will be allocated to the higher trim levels and options. I am interested in a LT2 not the 3 so may not workout. Fingers crossed.
I went for the LT3 simply because the GT seats were included which I wanted and the quality of the leather is much higher. I'm old school though. Go big or go home. LOL.

Anyone have an idea of when the 2nd wave or 2nd half 2020 allocations will be released? I.e when dealers would know how many 2nd half 2020 allocations they will be receiving?

Seems like this is the most appropriate thread to ask.

Anyone have an idea of when the 2nd wave or 2nd half 2020 allocations will be released? I.e when dealers would know how many 2nd half 2020 allocations they will be receiving?

Seems like this is the most appropriate thread to ask.
GM is on their 2 week vaction right now from what I have heard next round will be possibly Jan 16 and I'm fingers and toes crossed for convertable pick ups then to go to 2200.

GM is on their 2 week vaction right now from what I have heard next round will be possibly Jan 16 and I'm fingers and toes crossed for convertable pick ups then to go to 2200.

Oh wow, that's much sooner than I expected (or guessed). Assuming final TPP for 2020 is Aug...Jan 16th seems a little early to release final allocation numbers for 2020, no?

Oh wow, that's much sooner than I expected (or guessed). Assuming final TPP for 2020 is Aug...Jan 16th seems a little early to release final allocation numbers for 2020, no?
I think that is when we will start seeing bigger blocks picked up by GM I was watching a vlog by a big corvette sales guy from the states explaining it check out rick conti he explains if pretty well after an informative rant he gives on a just hang on gang its coming talk...also EJ is great on knowledge in here.

Reactions: Magneeeto
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.