Hey Guys, Im new to this forum and have enjoyed all the information on here. I purchased a C8 in CMGM, 1lt, black interior, red seat belt and spectre grey trident, NPP. My question is for pricing regarding freight and PDI. Is the 69K price plus Freight and PDI? What should the MSRP on the order sheet be without options? BTW I just got a TPW March 9th!! super excited.

Reactions: Dik
Hey Guys, Im new to this forum and have enjoyed all the information on here. I purchased a C8 in CMGM, 1lt, black interior, red seat belt and spectre grey trident, NPP. My question is for pricing regarding freight and PDI. Is the 69K price plus Freight and PDI? What should the MSRP on the order sheet be without options? BTW I just got a TPW March 9th!! super excited.
Welcome Mike...sweet sounding build! My guys fees on my build were 2000$ on top of my build.

Cheers

Kevin

Reactions: MikeC8
1LT MSRP = $67898 Freight = $2000 A/C Tax = $100 Total = $69,998

Reactions: MikeC8
There is an idea for EJ for a Canadian version. Conti is a bit of a clown.
Ya but he has some good info once you get through the theatrics. When he posts a serious VLOG he is pretty good..I have even noticed Chevy Dude is getting a bit too glib at times, but still good C8 info.

Cheers,

Kevin

Attachments

• cherry_zaun_canada_day-640x360.jpg
    cherry_zaun_canada_day-640x360.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 26
Hi Guys,
I am new here. In love and want to buy a 2020 Vette. I want to share my story about the buying process.
I gave a deposit of $2000 in the first week of September 2019 to a Chevy dealer in my area and kept waiting patiently with the hope that my dealer will call me when order booking will start.
No call till January 12th 2020. When I called them on January 13th then they told me that they are charging a $10,000 dealer markup over the MSRP of $69,998 of base 2020 Vette.
Now my price will be & 79,998 if I want to proceed with booking otherwise my spot will be offered to someone else as they have only 3 allocations.

This is really a terrible situation. I want to buy but will never pay $10,000 dealer markup. I want to know if anyone else experienced the same situation.
Thanks
Anurag

Hi Guys,
I am new here. In love and want to buy a 2020 Vette. I want to share my story about the buying process.
I gave a deposit of $2000 in the first week of September 2019 to a Chevy dealer in my area and kept waiting patiently with the hope that my dealer will call me when order booking will start.
No call till January 12th 2020. When I called them on January 13th then they told me that they are charging a $10,000 dealer markup over the MSRP of $69,998 of base 2020 Vette.
Now my price will be & 79,998 if I want to proceed with booking otherwise my spot will be offered to someone else as they have only 3 allocations.

This is really a terrible situation. I want to buy but will never pay $10,000 dealer markup. I want to know if anyone else experienced the same situation.
Thanks
Anurag
I would pull out and not pay that crazy mark up contact EJ on here he can help you out hopefully...10K over MSRP I would call GM on that dealership!

Reactions: Canadianclassics
Hi Guys,

Thanks
Anurag

I would pull out and not pay that crazy mark up contact EJ on here he can help you out hopefully...10K over MSRP I would call GM on that dealership!

GM has no control and no say what the dealers sell for. MSRP is Manufacturers SUGGESTED.... Once the dealer has purchased the car, they can do whatever they want. It's a dog eat dog world out there and there are certainly some profit oriented dealers out there as well as profit oriented purchasers who are now selling C8 allotments for $20,000 over. It is also a buyer beware market as many made sure in writing prior to putting a deposit that the price would be at MSRP. If you would, we would appreciate the dealer name so as to get it out there to others. This is only to let others who refuse to pay over MSRP, whias there are many that will pay the extra.

GM has no control and no say what the dealers sell for. MSRP is Manufacturers SUGGESTED.... Once the dealer has purchased the car, they can do whatever they want. It's a dog eat dog world out there and there are certainly some profit oriented dealers out there as well as profit oriented purchasers who are now selling C8 allotments for $20,000 over. It is also a buyer beware market as many made sure in writing prior to putting a deposit that the price would be at MSRP. If you would, we would appreciate the dealer name so as to get it out there to others. This is only to let others who refuse to pay over MSRP, whias there are many that will pay the extra.
Well said RD!
I'd still call about the gouging hee hee :cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.