I have no idea. My rep is either not on top of this or they are keeping tight lipped. Dealing with Humberview. Gave them 1,500 back in July. All I was told is that they have 12 builds in the next 16 months and that I would see car summer of 2020. Confirmed I am in cue but that’s it.
I am also with humberview; and I have also heard zero; message me through Facebook;

Attachments

• IMG_8394.JPG
    IMG_8394.JPG
    437.7 KB · Views: 19
Thanks. Very excited but also tempering my expectations. Had a long chat with the sales manager last week. 70% of capacity will be allocated to the higher trim levels and options. I am interested in a LT2 not the 3 so may not workout. Fingers crossed.
Well you in the lineup for one... so that means your in the game :cool:

Reactions: ABC
I am also with humberview; and I have also heard zero; message me through Facebook;
How do I do that? I am not a big facebook user. you can message me here if you like or in direct message in CCF. I can certainly update you on my order status once I have the opportunity to do a build sheet. Cheers

Thanks. Very excited but also tempering my expectations. Had a long chat with the sales manager last week. 70% of capacity will be allocated to the higher trim levels and options. I am interested in a LT2 not the 3 so may not workout. Fingers crossed.
I think your dealer is full of hyperbole, ordering a 3lt doesn't guarentee that your C8 is delivered before 2lt and 1lt orders. JMO

I wonder where your sales manager got that from unless our dealer principal hasn't filled me in.

The 1LT is on constraint until further notice - GM is not accepting any 1LT orders right now. As far as I'm aware, both 2LT and 3LT are being acceped without prejudice.

I think your dealer is full of hyperbole, ordering a 3lt doesn't guarentee that your C8 is delivered before 2lt and 1lt orders. JMO

I am only stating what I was told. May or may not be correct. That said I go in Monday to do a build sheet and while I will spec a 2LT with Z51 that is as far as I go up the option list. So it either goes or doesn’t. I was also told that the strike will limit output of actual 2020’s and that may be 2021 models depending on order intake for those of us in line.

I understand that the entire 2020 production is sold out. Might be a ploy as the strike caused delays and slower production on a new model. Anyone know how many C8's they intend to manufacture in 2020? There were 43,000+ made in my C3 year.

I understand that the entire 2020 production is sold out. Might be a ploy as the strike caused delays and slower production on a new model. Anyone know how many C8's they intend to manufacture in 2020? There were 43,000+ made in my C3 year.

I believe originally their goal number was 40000 units for 2020 MY. However with the strike and loss of time this will for sure be reduced

Build Restrictions

Has anyone actually got to do their build and was there restrictions applied? I was 8th on a list of 8 to get a car here in saskatoon. fortunately one guy dropped out because he wants a zr1 which is not going to happen in this production run. But the guy who moved up to #2 went in to build his today to be turned away as they dont know what the restrictions are going to be until Thursday. My fear is that the color I want wont be available to me pushing me further into the future to receive my car. if you look at my avatar you will see that there probably wont be many built in that color.

I have just completed an order sheet with my dealer now. So it is now a wait and see as the order processes through the system. I was told that only three colours are currently available. White, Red, Black. My order is for an Elkhart Lake Blue but we have said we will entertain changing to white or Red if this means order processes faster. We are a 2LT with Z51 Pkg.

Reactions: OttawaKev
I have just completed an order sheet with my dealer now. So it is now a wait and see as the order processes through the system. I was told that only three colours are currently available. White, Red, Black. My order is for an Elkhart Lake Blue but we have said we will entertain changing to white or Red if this means order processes faster. We are a 2LT with Z51 Pkg.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Current colours available are:

1. Sebring Orange Tintcoat
  2. Black
  3. Shadow Grey Metallic
See latest updates here:

Reactions: Gilles27
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.