How long ago and what turned you off .
Spoke to them last September. They could not provide me with any meaningful information, such as number of H1 allocations and the number of people on their list ahead of me if I left a deposit. I had no idea when or if I would get a 2020 C8.

Unfortunately there are a number of dealers that take this aproach.

If you have a deposit there. You should be able to know where you are in the list, I do believe they are a high volume Corvette dealer.

They told me my car would be in by Sept 2020 not happy but what can you do
I understand what you are going through, I have had multiple deposits, first one Aug 2019, this forum educated me on the process and provided me with the questions to ask the salesmen at the dealer. Through this process, I was able to determine I was not likely get my C8 by late summer 2020. So I cancelled my order and placed it elsewhere based on them providing me with satisfactory answers to my questions. I placed my second deposit in late November and lucky for me my order got picked up in mid February.

If they're saying September, may be a 2021MY.

l have to admit that they did tell me l had a long wait time but l do have other toys to play with like my Factory 5 Cobra that sports a 520hp 427 crate motor. l just want something l can travel in class and comfort with as the older you get the more your bones feel ever bump on the road .

The funny thing about it was l went to the dealer looking at trucks but was not impressed at what l got for $70000 so l decided to look at the Vettes.l had no idea at what they had done to the C8 so l put a deposit down for one.lf l had known l would have been in a lot sooner. Tell me would my invoice number be on my deposit recipt and and how many numbers are on them ??

l have to admit that they did tell me l had a long wait time but l do have other toys to play with like my Factory 5 Cobra that sports a 520hp 427 crate motor. l just want something l can travel in class and comfort with as the older you get the more your bones feel ever bump on the road .
My brother has a Factory Five Cobra. They are a blast to drive. Literally like driving a Go Kart. But it's something that's not very comfortable and I wouldn't wanna take it on a long trip.

I’m afraid to call them and get an update as I don’t want to hear any bad news. Last time I talked TPW was May 4.
Same here, At last check we were May 4 TPW and given all the variable dates floating around this group. Not sure any of the numbers are accurate. I think I am going to unplug until I here from my dealer. Can't handle the YouTube guys and web cam shots of museum. Ha ha, I have become an addict hanging on every post. Not healthy. haha!

Same here, At last check we were May 4 TPW and given all the variable dates floating around this group. Not sure any of the numbers are accurate. I think I am going to unplug until I here from my dealer. Can't handle the YouTube guys and web cam shots of museum. Ha ha, I have become an addict hanging on every post. Not healthy. haha!
I couldn’t resist, I had to know so I chatted with them. Still scheduled for May 4.

Reactions: ABC
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread